Sign in to follow this  
Jooster

Face to face transaction

Jooster

How many members, who live in the same city, would do a face to face transaction for cash?

I have done a couple and worked seamlessly. I have had a couple of mm to mm refuse this on another Rep site.

Jooster

Wriggles

It's the internet, most people like staying anonymous, others don't mind.

Each to their own, I wouldn't be knocking anyone for not wanting to meet others in person, or vice versa

shokka9

I'd meet face to face, but I also have no problem with people who wouldn't.

I'm a fairly low key guy, but to meet a fellow forumite in the wild would be cool.

torobravo

You never know who you will meet, maybe you will meet a future friend or a bargaining asshole who will waste your time

Del

Plenty of us have done face to face sales. Some at GTGs and others ad-hoc. It's the best, easiest way actually! ;)

shokka9

You never know who you will meet, maybe you will meet a future friend or a bargaining asshole who will waste your time

Yes, but at least if you meet the bargaining asshole face to face, it ends there. No more PMs, emails, etc.

Like Del says above, it's probably the easiest way (not that I've done one).

Adezo

I wouldn't mind doing face to face business.

You'll never know, maybe you have a lot in common, at least you could talk about watches.

And here in Sweden we have something called Swish, so no need for cash either.

elp

As long as I can still raise a Paypal dispute, why not?

:)

Del

BAN_HAMSTER_1395679004.jpeg

:giggle:

elp

Will he be at the next GTG too?

:lol:

rawbaws
How many members, who live in the same city, would do a face to face transaction for cash?

I have done a couple and worked seamlessly. I have had a couple of mm to mm refuse this on another Rep site.

Jooster

I would and have but not sure I would with you.

You've pm'd me twice on two different sales asking what state I'm in and then deleted the conversation when i responded Queensland without so much as a 'no worries mate'

But maybe I'm just grumpy and expect too much

Jooster

Sorry. I live in Melbourne. can the excuse. " I forgot " help.

Jooster

narikaa

What,

like the 'Hey Im in Thailand for two days lets meet up & I can buy a sub'

naive requests I sometimes get

Brushing aside any 'security' aspects, Just how - considering even if we where both in Bangkok it could take an arduous couple of hours to meet up - is it practicable regarding the small profit in a solitary watch?

dfq23

Done a couple now with MDK as i'm in Norfolk and he is literally just across the border in sister fucking, 6 fingered, banjo twanging, tractor driving suffolk

narikaa
BAN_HAMSTER_1395679004.jpeg:giggle:

I heard he's gotten fat n lazy:

Fat Lazy Ban Hamster.jpg

greg_r

We've had to put him on a new regime. He's been getting rather overweight...

bionichamster.jpeg

narikaa

T'is whats needed

a Ban hamster

with

Roid Rage

;)

rawbaws

Jooster

Maybe although there's something a little disconcerting about a member who seems to only want to do a deal face to face

RUSH2112

I always try to meet prsotitutes face to face. Just not the same on line.

shokka9

Jooster

Maybe although there's something a little disconcerting about a member who seems to only want to do a deal face to face

Maybe, just maybe, he really likes you, and just wants to say hi?

black263

Several advantages in face to face. Buyer gets to have a look at the watch before paying and has a chance to spot faults that weren't disclosed in the sales thread. That would allow him to make an offer based on the real standard of the watch, or to try to negotiate a cheaper price, regardless of condition. Once paid for, the seller knows that he isn't going to get hit by a charge-back, should something else come to light that the buyer hadn't noticed.

Several disadvantages in face to face. Buyer gets to have a look at the watch before paying and has a chance to spot faults that weren't disclosed in the sales thread. That would allow him to make an offer based on the real standard of the watch, or to try to negotiate a cheaper price, regardless of condition. Once paid for, the seller knows that he isn't going to get hit by a charge-back, should something else come to light that the buyer hadn't noticed.

narikaa
Sorry. I live in Melbourne. can the excuse. " I forgot " help. Jooster

Less disconcerting than someone who keeps doing it as a pretence to fuck someone's six fingered sister

n'est-ce pas

;)

Kleen™
Several advantages in face to face. Buyer gets to have a look at the watch before paying and has a chance to spot faults that weren't disclosed in the sales thread. That would allow him to make an offer based on the real standard of the watch, or to try to negotiate a cheaper price, regardless of condition. Once paid for, the seller knows that he isn't going to get hit by a charge-back, should something else come to light that the buyer hadn't noticed.

Several disadvantages in face to face. Buyer gets to have a look at the watch before paying and has a chance to spot faults that weren't disclosed in the sales thread. That would allow him to make an offer based on the real standard of the watch, or to try to negotiate a cheaper price, regardless of condition. Once paid for, the seller knows that he isn't going to get hit by a charge-back, should something else come to light that the buyer hadn't noticed.

Why the stuttering, B...?

Why the stuttering, B...?

rawbaws

Less disconcerting than someone who keeps doing it as a pretence to fuck someone's six fingered sister

n'est-ce pas

;)

Six fingers? Which member? Asking for a friend. .

bennykwa

n'est-ce pas

;)

Six fingers? Which member? Asking for a friend. .

ass to mouth transaction?