Godfathar

My Own Comparison of TF Vs. JF RG 15400

jamesezra

Just ordered one from Mary! Awesome pics and review. I ordered mine with only a leather strap though. Too much bling on a gold bracelet :P

peterpl

Can you please confirm the bracelet is fully gold even the inside of the links and in all the gaps? I was under the impression the gold is only on the top and not fully covered?

jamesezra

Made me get one with a leather strap :) Thanks @Godfathar for the great review

dijqYIS.jpg

JH427

I've looking forever for the JF version! Great review!

mark lenders

Exactly.

Note: don't take the rubber (unless you want it on rubber) because there will not be the strap inserts in it. Also I don't think that a rubber strap for the AP 15400 exists at all...

You can have a TF or JF strap with their endlinks and deployant: there is a thread where it is shown that the endlinks of TF fit on JF and viceversa.

pluemzii, As a matter of fact the last few pictures on my first post confirms that the TF links fit the JF case :D

I suggest to buy the bracelet on the watch, and order on the side a full set of (1. end links as they are not possible to take them off the bracelet. 2. rep strap to be able to install on the new links. 3. deployant buckle.)

20160311_084235_resized.jpg

Godfather can you kindly tell me where did you get this fantastic strap + buckle? I would like to do the same .

Thanks

Mark

Godfathar

All what's on this pic above I got for the TD when I bought the rep with the bracelet. I hope this helps

tempua2

indeed the bezel screw kind of noticeable d difference

nuk
On 11/3/2016 at 08:55, Godfathar said:

UmpaHimself, thanks for the encouragements.. :D

The idea is as you start learning, you try and pass what you learned to the new comers.. and I have learned so much from you guys

Thank you very much, I'm about to buy a JF and your great thread has saved me a lot of headaches.

:Applause: :thumbsup:

amstaffs

What a great comparison. Several valueable information right here.  Thanks!

JerryWantsToBeCool

Hi guys, what is JF and I would like to order one. Any guidelines? Much appreciated

PACOPACO

@Godfathar Buddy first of all, thanks and thanks again for the great explanations ! Full of knowledge and full of passion I can feel from you. I just started getting involved in the Replica World not long before. When it comes to buy one of it, it is really such a  headache, since there is hundreds of place which they are reselling lot of APs from JF or others factories. The problem comes when you see 10 different prices in every page you visit. So to make it short, I would like to know where is the best WEBSITE or Contact way to see the TOP PREMIUM QUALITY watches for every different brand. I know that reselle need make their money, and I support that, but I just don't want to pay 3 to 5 times its real price, or even worse, pay like premium but got a not-that-premium-watch. I would like to know if those factories sells at their owns, and if no, where is the best place to buy in order to get the best quality/price.  So I hope you can suggest me with some valuable advice. 

Glaude
9 hours ago, PACOPACO said:

@Godfathar Buddy first of all, thanks and thanks again for the great explanations ! Full of knowledge and full of passion I can feel from you. I just started getting involved in the Replica World not long before. When it comes to buy one of it, it is really such a  headache, since there is hundreds of place which they are reselling lot of APs from JF or others factories. The problem comes when you see 10 different prices in every page you visit. So to make it short, I would like to know where is the best WEBSITE or Contact way to see the TOP PREMIUM QUALITY watches for every different brand. I know that reselle need make their money, and I support that, but I just don't want to pay 3 to 5 times its real price, or even worse, pay like premium but got a not-that-premium-watch. I would like to know if those factories sells at their owns, and if no, where is the best place to buy in order to get the best quality/price.  So I hope you can suggest me with some valuable advice. 

Read the new member section

whitemb

Very helpful - thank you.

Mn80

Want to get one of these to use on photoshoots. I do high end interiors, and we could ask the home owner but tend not to like to. Plus we often shoot houses before clients move back in.

What do you guys think to which color? I was thinking stainless blue or should I go RG? 

Edited by Mn80

Manhattan88

Thank you for that well done review, I enjoyed reading it! 

LeonLiu

Thank you for the review!

Settled my opinion on picking up one of these beauts!

Locky01

First comparison / review i have read and very impressed. Thanks

Scotteuk

I went with the JF SS, still a bit wary of the plating on the rose gold, yours looks great tho, might look into it as a piece not to wear every day tho