Sign in to follow this  
richardm1142

VC Overseas on grey croc

richardm1142

Laydeeeez and Genelmen

For your delectation, my VC Overseas transplanted from it's (very nice) bracelet, onto a grey croc band.

Much delayed due to a schoolboy error on my part and a lost pin, very great thanks to JohnPilot. Without his assistance I would have been well up shit creek.

When will someone start a little parts only operation? most of us would pay very good prices for very cheap simple items which we just can't lay our hands on.

23576692339_ca862cbe0d_h.jpg

25746116061_7e52e2ed19_h.jpg

25214644013_ab5639e652_h.jpg

25210720324_b3a450da77_k.jpg

Abe Fromen

VERY nice!

GenTLe

Hi Richard, very nice improvement!

A couple of questions from my side, please.

I just approved 2h ago a QC pic set from Toro for a similar Overseas (mine is has the guilloche black dial like this one: Overseas ).

How did you managed to get the strap? It should have inserts inside, and if you have the bracelet version you can't use the replica strap ones...

Also where did you find the V&C deployant (if it's there)?

Thanks! GenTLe

NFleischer

Oooh, very nice!

JohnPilot

Looks great Richard, totally new look.

Enjoy.

richardm1142

How did you managed to get the strap? It should have inserts inside, and if you have the bracelet version you can't use the replica strap ones...

When I bought, I was following the footsteps of LHOOQ who waaaay back bought from Tony, at what was then Asian7750.com (NOT A TRUSTED DEALER). The VC came on a bracelet but on croc was another option so just asked for the croc as part of the deal. It does have plastic inserts and the pins (as pic one) are screwed into the arms on the case

and sit into the plastic. Devils own job to fit and part of my downfall.

Very much liking the croc, but the VC bracelet is one of the nicest and most distinctive around and I can see a return in the future.

GenTLe

When I bought, I was following the footsteps of LHOOQ who waaaay back bought from Tony, at what was then Asian7750.com (NOT A TRUSTED DEALER). The VC came on a bracelet but on croc was another option so just asked for the croc as part of the deal. It does have plastic inserts and the pins (as pic one) are screwed into the arms on the case

and sit into the plastic. Devils own job to fit and part of my downfall.

Very much liking the croc, but the VC bracelet is one of the nicest and most distinctive around and I can see a return in the future.

Aaah, that's the trick! I asked the same at Toro but it's now not available :(

PS: Tony is a trusted dealer indeed. Just on RWI and not here ;)