Sign in to follow this  
HA2000

Customs in Dubai??

HA2000

Hey guys wondering if anyone had prior experience shipping to dubai. Wondering about the customs enforcement ,etc and if anyone had their watches confiscated. I searched for it and found a couple of old vip members and it seemed rather vague (pm sent already) . I'm mostly worried as im ordering from watchstation (trusted @ rwi) and they offer nothing in terms of assurance or warranty. Any help is appreciated.

JSJ
Hey guys wondering if anyone had prior experience shipping to dubai. Wondering about the customs enforcement ,etc and if anyone had their watches confiscated. I searched for it and found a couple of old vip members and it seemed rather vague (pm sent already) . I'm mostly worried as im ordering from watchstation (trusted @ rwi) and they offer nothing in terms of assurance or warranty. Any help is appreciated.

Asking the TD might be a good idea. Also, why not choose a TD who offers some sort of shipping loss support?

Gazzla

Ask Mary.

Testomatic

Edited

Edited by Testomatic

deju
Edited

Unedited.

Testomatic
Edited

Unedited.

Re-edited

HA2000

Watchstation is much much cheaper than other td as they are offering wholesale prices. And the only way i can afford a lemania A Lange datograph or a patek is through them :/ I don't know about any problems but i think its worth the shot given how cheap it is atm.

Mazz

I am in Qatar and I haven't had any issues