Sign in to follow this  
Nickfive

GUMTREE REPLICAS

Nickfive

has anyone actually spoken with the dealers on gumtree? MY GOD I've spoken with several and they cant even tell me the material of the bezel let alone what movement is inside.

sorry for the rant lol but I genuinely couldn't believe what i was seeing/ reading

Moondustesp

Ordered a watch through gumtree. Didnt turn up told gumtree got my money back and then found this place. Dont bother

tomtom1988

Bought a Milgauss off gumtree a couple of years ago and paid 200 quid for a 21j it broke and I found this forum and only now buy from TDs or members. Definitely steer clear of gumtree

narikaa

has anyone actually spoken with the dealers on gumtree? MY GOD I've spoken with several and they cant even tell me the material of the bezel let alone what movement is inside.

sorry for the rant lol but I genuinely couldn't believe what i was seeing/ reading

They sound like an educated version of most Guangzhou watch traders

nashe_chung

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Huh?. Bought my first two decent reps from gumtree, an explorer II from one of the guys who ended being a good friend of mine who I'm trying to persuade to join us. And an IWC which ran well but I ended up having to fix the rotor because I'd broken it playing a set with my band on the drums. Both guys knew their stuff and in a way they made me curious about reps enough pho to join here.

I do know that some of the reps on there make canal street look better than our TDs lol.

Miracle

Same got a DSSD on gumtree 21j then upgraded for a eta the guy was ok not a rip off, but after that I found RWG in 2010