Sign in to follow this  
Boss.dawg1

Audemars piguet RO 15400 JF

TrappedInTime

What a Beautiful sight. This will be added to my collection

Edited by TrappedInTime

Boss.dawg1
Looking good bro!! Nice watch that can be worn for almost any occasion! How does it feel on the wrist? is it quite bulky and heavy or?

It's heavy like the gen. I wouldn't say bulky but it's built like an AP if u get where I'm coming from

twinturbo

May I know if I am to just buy any JF 15400 rose gold from any TD here, and if I don't mod it by the popular mods here, meaning no mod to this piece at all, would it looks very very fake? I mean how bad would it be? After all everyone attest to JF piece is superb quality, right?

Boss.dawg1
May I know if I am to just buy any JF 15400 rose gold from any TD here, and if I don't mod it by the popular mods here, meaning no mod to this piece at all, would it looks very very fake? I mean how bad would it be? After all everyone attest to JF piece is superb quality, right?

I'll tell you like this I had my JF on in an AU dealer and they thought it was gen I didn't tell them otherwise lol but I do have a mods from profsteve.

JF is excellent quality

rawbaws

I'll tell you like this I had my JF on in an AU dealer and they thought it was gen I didn't tell them otherwise lol but I do have a mods from profsteve.

JF is excellent quality

:facepalm:

Boss.dawg1

JF is excellent quality

:facepalm:

What's your problem

rawbaws

Have a read about topics like "wearing a rep at an AD"

You'll find its very frowned upon here and on all fora.

I agree too. Its disrespectful to the AD.

I work in professional services and have taken years to develop a skill set. When somebody rings me for a quote and says, oh I could do it myself, its easy, I just don't have the time, I smile and grit my teeth and be polite anyway.

Its kinda the same. Your AD probably knows but is too polite to say anything. Your bringing a rep into their shop where selling gens is their livelihood - almost making it a game as to whether they can call you out on it.

rawbaws

Unless I'm confused by what you meant with AU dealer?

Boss.dawg1
Have a read about topics like "wearing a rep at an AD"

You'll find its very frowned upon here and on all fora.

I agree too. Its disrespectful to the AD.

I work in professional services and have taken years to develop a skill set. When somebody rings me for a quote and says, oh I could do it myself, its easy, I just don't have the time, I smile and grit my teeth and be polite anyway.

Its kinda the same. Your AD probably knows but is too polite to say anything. Your bringing a rep into their shop where selling gens is their livelihood - almost making it a game as to whether they can call you out on it.

Is it that serious to you. I actually have a personal relationship with the authorized dealer I go to, I've been buying real jewelry from him for over ten years. I told the other member that because I wanted to help clear his concerns up. I know the difference btw gen and JF but the quality of the rep is excellent for what it is

rawbaws

Fair enough mate. Do what you like

Poultergeist

This is one of the reps at the top of my list, whats all this modding about though?

WatchaholicMallorca
This is one of the reps at the top of my list, whats all this modding about though?

He got profsteve to mod the crystal to the double AR to be more gen like, that's it I think

jeanius

He got profsteve to mod the crystal to the double AR to be more gen like, that's it I think

read a comparison to gen review somewhere on this forum where it said the gen crystal was actually closer to the out of box crystal than the single or double coated AR

Aluminum

Love the pic with the car

rolex321

Stunning watch. If you ever want to sell drop me a PM I'll take it

Ilikewaches

read a comparison to gen review somewhere on this forum where it said the gen crystal was actually closer to the out of box crystal than the single or double coated AR

Yep, truth.