Sign in to follow this  
Halunke51

Hi Guys

Halunke51

Hi Guys,

First i have to say..my english is not the best but i hope that everbody understand me now and in the Future.

My name is Dennis and I'm from Germany.

I'm looking for a good and reliable supplier who can sell me good watches for a good price because i want to sell them in germany. Not online or in a Shop. Only for friends and their friends.

First i wantet to fly to china to get a factory contact but i think it is impossible for a tourist to get informations where the factory of noob or somebody else is :-)

My favourite watches are from Rolex. (Submariner, Deepsea Sea dweller,Daydate)

The watches should be water resistant...Have Saphir glass...1:1 replica and have a good movement like aeta 2836.

Maybe somebody can help me to find a trusted dealer.

Best regards

Dennis

RichardMiami

Dennis

Welcome to the Forum.

It is impossible for you to think that you can fly to China and get into one of the replica watch factories. Forget that. This is an illegal business and they only deal with people who they know very well, and who are almost always Chinese. Westerners can only go to the watch shops in Beijing or Guanzhou, etc, and buy tourist grade crappy replicas.

Here is the list of Trusted Dealers: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60

That link is on very page of this forum. Those dealers have sold many thousands of watches to hundreds of our members for many years.

Enjoy the Forum!

Wilkommen!

Halunke51

Thanks man :-)

BadPickle

Welcome Dennis :thumbsup2:

mos009

try watchstation.co, they deal in wholesale

Halunke51

Is this a trusted dealer? Have you an url for me?

Simms

I suggest sticking to our TD list

JSJ

Welcome Dennis. That's an unusual name in Germany.

Have a great time here.

GT86
giphy.gif

greg_r

Watchstation are not trusted here.

TSWatch do wholesale sales, however - and you may be able to negotiate wholesale deals with one or two of the other larger dealers here if you're buying in quantity.

Note, however, that German customs are quite tough on replica goods - and buying wholesale will mean that the risk is YOURS not the company you're buying from. There's a high chance of losing a lot of money if you're not careful.

Halunke51

Thanks for help guys!

I think I will order only 1 or 2 watches from a trusted dealer. The risk of beeing catched by the custom is to high.

PS: Very much people in Germany have the name Dennis...my best Friend`s name is also Dennis :-)

2hot2trot

Thanks for help guys!

I think I will order only 1 or 2 watches from a trusted dealer. The risk of beeing catched by the custom is to high.

PS: Very much people in Germany have the name Dennis...my best Friend`s name is also Dennis :-)

I think that is a wise decision.

Stick with the TDs and take your time. Read as much information as you can on this forum before you take the plunge,

and by the way,

Welcome and enjoy!! :)

jakethemouse

Remember buying a replica watch is not illegal but selling is.

Welcome mate and enjoy the forum, there is alot to learn here.

JSJ
Thanks for help guys!

Not sure if you have seen the chance for triangle shipping. Some TDs offer shipping to Germany via another EU country which reduces the risk of customs trouble.

Costs more of course.