Sign in to follow this  
shenhua

rolex skull engraveing bezel. SS logo

djbenson
I am also confused by what the OP meant by SS logo. Stainless Steel? Sexy Sorority? Smelly Shart? Stupendously Satisfying?

That isn't anything even remotely at all like the Totenkopf image used by the Waffen SS, so that can't be what he meant... right? I hope not.

After a quick google img search.. I'm afraid it is exactly what he meant...?

shenhua

so anyone dare to wear it as normal day watch, it be like what the shit n every one look at your watch like fools

SamsonAusKognito

Cool as f**k!!!

I'd love to have one.

narikaa

Bears no resemblance to the totenkopf

shenhua

i SAW logo worst that then this by customization, i saw submariner the dial face is a vagina

fatarms
i SAW logo worst that then this by customization, i saw submariner the dial face is a vagina

That's called a Hublot.

shenhua
That's called a Hublot.

i laughing till my balls break

shenhua

new ss logo rolex in gold what u think .

e4120501-0d6d-4f69-b19d-c744d1ce27fa_zpselsq4qcc.png

7a501dfc-74c4-4e2d-ae49-e610962ec54f_zpsyek9pfkl.png

401a24fd-1ed5-4565-ab04-30d01b382747_zpseh50wh83.png

ec712b28-1a0a-477f-a28d-cc56d9901361_zpspe9upsot.png

Kaiser

For fucks sake this has nothing to do with the SS man

ShovelnTC

new ss logo rolex in gold what u think .

Well everyone has different tastes but :o

ShovelnTC

Exactly, everyone knows that's the Pirate flag :)

Daffy

Exactly, everyone knows that's the Pirate flag :)

Right on the money, but not quite far enough back...

Actually, it's the ancient logo for the Knights Templar (Battle Flag), and the early Masonic Lodge. In the 13th Century, the Templars had the largest fleet of ships in the world. They underwent a diaspora in 1307, thanks to the Church in Rome©. Being pissed off about this little fact, they started pirating. They preyed upon catholic shipping.

masontemplar06_02.jpg

After that time period, it was used by the Masonic Lodge. http://www.midnightf...emasonry_9.html

In the world of Masonry, there are many symbols which represent various teachings in the Fraternity. One, however, is continually employed by many much to the chagrin of countless persons and sovereign Masonic bodies. We are, of course, referring to the skull & crossbones. In this short article, we’d like to bring to the attention of the reader and anyone else who may happen upon this article the tradition, antiquity and importance of this great symbol and to set the record straight for those who see it in a way that is outside the definitions and philosophical interpretations of Freemasonry.

Robert: In my years as a Mason, one symbol stands alone as the most powerful, and not just because of its imagery. The Skull & Crossbones is a stark symbol. It stops you in your tracks and makes you notice it. It dares you to peruse it, to understand it. It does what it is supposed to do. It reminds you of your own mortality. Countless times, I have worn a square and compass pin with a skull in the middle in place of the American standard "G"(only adopted around 1717, mind you). And when I have worn this or any other item emblazoned with this image of a skull, a skull & crossbones, or any variation thereof, I get the same response, "Rob, what's with the skull?"

My answer is usually, "It's one of the lessons of the first degree and of the third.” The brothers always seem to give me a half cocked frown and say something like, "I don't know about that.” It’s like a skipping record. It seems as though those who take issue with the skull & crossbones being used, largely in part, seem to replace the symbolism from what it is in Freemasonry to what it means in either pop culture or their religion. To be frank, I'm a little tired of it.

It's been documented since the 14th Century in the writings of the Lodge, and on the grave markers of prominent Masons. It was adopted later by pirates not affiliated with (that we know of) the Templars. Although it was said that many of the "Gentleman Pirates", Buccaneers who held letters of marque from the English crown were also prominent Masons of the time.

Fg-75

I appreciate the work that has been made on it and the gold version is nice, but for sure i will never wear that. This model is quite expensive and for the same price you can get some really good watches

Keith1969

Do a bit of research and you will find that engravings like this cost more to have done than the gen watch costs. Like it or not it takes an already elitist product and further removes it from the grasp of the average guy. I like it...not necessarily the pirate version but there are some Celtic and Asian themed engravings that are absolutely stunning!

narikaa

Don't know what to say about this, honestly.....

How about:

Pluta.JPG?raw=1

SuperbMonster

I like engraving but more along the lines of:

486_by-Marc-Newsno-Woodbridge_n3_900px.jpg

mellan50

Gun engraving = Nice

Watch = Terrible

Edited by mellan50

Keith1969

That is a beautiful Benelli...a good investment if you have an extra 25 or 30 grand lying around!

I tell you again...quality engraving costs more than the price of the watch or gun for that matter.

Edited by Keith1969

Kleen™
That is a beautiful Benelli...a good investment if you have an extra 25 or 30 grand lying around!

I tell you again...quality engraving costs more than the price of the watch or gun for that matter.

B - E - R - E - T - T - A

(...Benelli is an old italian motorcycle brand, recently risen to another round of fame...sorry; round of failure.)

Diver Dave

Don't know what to say about this, honestly.....

I do.

It looks like shit.

Keith1969

Ahh...that is a Beretta. My dad had a similarly engraved BENELLI.

I have a pic of the Benelli but can't seem to get it inserted here. Not terribly tech savvy when it comes to forums and such...spend too much time in the real world...lol!

trailboss99

(...Benelli is an old italian motorcycle brand, recently risen to another round of fame...sorry; round of failure.)

Benelli also make firearms mate: http://www.benelliusa.com/

Bloody good shotties as a matter of fact.

Kleen™

Benelli also make firearms mate: http://www.benelliusa.com/

Bloody good shotties as a matter of fact.

Thanks; I didn't know that.. but then I'm pretty ignorant about firearms in general outside of them having a pointy end, which is usually the most dangerous one...or so I've heard...;)