Poor old Archie.

He seems genuinely surprised and happy

That someone decided to brighten up his

Sad lonely old life with a gift.

Poor old sod.

WatchaholicMallorca

What a fuckeroonie

greg_r

I wish people would quit posting links to this attention-whoring, IQ-deficient fucknut. Complete waste of oxygen, DNA and bandwidth.

Kleen™

....now struggling to cope with the aftermath of sick on my pallet. Not induced by the Rolex btw....

carter23

This guy has problems...

nashe_chung

I won't lie it was kinda funny watching him get really excited about having a Rolex sent and then seeing his face change when he found out it was a cheapie. He even kissed the watch in excitement. :rofl:

markeym3

I like the self portrait on the wall behind him..

oh yes ...

what a bell end...

phone

This guy is gross. He also has horrible taste.

Abe Fromen

... and how many times does he say Rolex in that clip? Could be a drinking game. Dude's an arse.

onionbag

Poor Archie is completely hatstand........

JSJ

If somebody really has his address he's lucky to receive a quartz Rollie. Could go in the pizza direction or even mebbee much worse.

Dick.

Sent from my SH1T on Crapalot

ShovelnTC

I wish people would quit posting links to this attention-whoring, IQ-deficient fucknut. Complete waste of oxygen, DNA and bandwidth.

This!!!

northantsrich

What a fuck tard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bash64

I actually don't really find him entertaining anymore. Its just kind of sad. Unemployed with mental health issues - not a particularly rosy future.

myaz

Upping his views count only encourages him. :(

narikaa

Unemployed with mental health issues - not a particularly rosy future.

Though he succeeds in making a living at what he does

He visits Thailand quite a lot

Where the above profile coincidentally fits most of the 'ex pat community'

Bash64

Unemployed with mental health issues - not a particularly rosy future.

Though he succeeds in making a living at what he does

He visits Thailand quite a lot

Where the above profile coincidentally fits most of the 'ex pat community'

Sounds like the some of the non-locals living in Mexico

trailboss99

If somebody really has his address he's lucky to receive a quartz Rollie. Could go in the pizza direction or even mebbee much worse.

Dick.

I have his address, don't tempt me.

The dealers in town shudder at the sight of him walking thru the doors. I was in the old Watches of Switzerland store in McAuthur chambers one day talking to the AD (who is known to me) when he walked in and all the AD said was "Oh fuck, not that cock, not today" and ushered me out back to continue our conversation in peace.

psyop1sf

Dick.

The dealers in town shudder at the sight of him walking thru the doors. I was in the old Watches of Switzerland store in McAuthur chambers one day talking to the AD (who is known to me) when he walked in and all the AD said was "Oh fuck, not that cock, not today" and ushered me out back to continue our conversation in peace.

Huh... Always wondered if that was just a "character" he was putting on. With a reaction like that, I guess not.

RUSH2112

Dick.

Huh... Always wondered if that was just a "character" he was putting on. With a reaction like that, I guess not.

If you compare the condition of his home to the persona he tries to perpetuate it's clear he has issues. He needs to take his luxury money and maintain his home.

naidoo

Dick.

If you compare the condition of his home to the persona he tries to perpetuate it's clear he has issues. He needs to take his luxury money and maintain his home.

fairly sure he holds it together with duct tape.

MDK

:lmao: Don't hold back say it as you see it :lmao:

greg_r

:lmao: Don't hold back say it as you see it :lmao:

How long have you got? I barely even got started... :lol:

fettyrizzla

ahahaha archie is a lad