Sign in to follow this  
Colman

Online Purchase

Colman

Hi there, I've attempted my 1st Replica purchase today from Perfect Clones, all was going well, I chose 2 watches went to checkout and chose the credit card payment. At checkout they confirmed transaction but did not take CC details. Shortly after I received an email redirecting me to a different site and asking for payment by Paypal and telling me not to mind that the description of what I purchased was different to my actual choice! (very confused at this point). Ive not completed and have huge doubts about this even though it was one of the recommended sellers from here. Am I missing something? Any feedback and help would be appreciated.

Thanks

wrx86

That's the normal process. I just bought a new Rolex from Josh at Perfect Clones. The paypal invoice said straps and some other garbage.

I'd recommend buying one at a time in the event that something goes wrong in transit.

Date of payment -> on my wrist -> 6 total days. Not just business days.

China to Ontario Canada

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

07aa45e5fdaedd44c8c49f5149fc26c7.jpg

Edited by wrx86

wrx86

Oh and make sure youre buying from pf-818.com

Colman

Thanks, appreciate this.

2hot2trot

First and foremost did you use the link to Perfect Clones directly from this site?

If the answer is yes then please do not worry, you are in good hands..:)

Relax :siesta: be patient and enjoy your new purchase

black263

I'm surprised at this. I really thought that a TD would have a CC account, specifically for the purchase of illegal items. And I certainly would expect your CC provider to complete a transaction for a fake watch. Fancy a TD trying to hide the activity!! Wonders never cease. :suck:

Colman

Black263 whilst I do appreciate the sarcasm for a Virgin buyer I hope you appreciate my concern for the same

Colman

On the feedback here I've gone ahead with the purchase and am looking forward to seeing it!

onionbag

Black263 whilst I do appreciate the sarcasm for a Virgin buyer I hope you appreciate my concern for the same

Quite.

Black263, c'mon man........'s a flame free zone..........dontcha know? :tease:

wrx86
On the feedback here I've gone ahead with the purchase and am looking forward to seeing it!

You won't be disappointed. Trust me.

wrx86

If there is an issue with your purchase, DO NOT open a paypal dispute. Communication is key. Opening a dispute will open up a can of worms and you risk getting yourself in trouble for buying illegal products, and most importantly the trusted dealer will be in all sorts of problems. This will also hinder the option of using PayPal for future purhases for everyone. And everyone knows PayPal is the easiest method of payment. Disputes are a last resort method after you've discussed issues with a moderator and or TD.

Enjoy your new piece when it arrives and wear it handsomely.

Cheers

Colman

WRX86 Thanks again for the help. I'm sure there will be no problems. :thumbsup:

RichardMiami

If there is an issue with your purchase, DO NOT open a paypal dispute. Communication is key. Opening a dispute will open up a can of worms and you risk getting yourself in trouble for buying illegal products, and most importantly the trusted dealer will be in all sorts of problems. This will also hinder the option of using PayPal for future purhases for everyone. And everyone knows PayPal is the easiest method of payment. Disputes are a last resort method after you've discussed issues with a moderator and or TD.

Cheers

Let's simplify this:

If you have problem, reach out to a Moderator

316-128.png

Moderators are not hard to find.

Initiation of a PayPal dispute without the advance permission of a Moderator can result in banning from this forum and possibly from the other Rep fora.

Read this: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=19035

Colman

Again, thanks for advice. I'm not interested in causing trouble and have fairly realistic expectations.

Cheers

JSJ

Cheers

Edit. Yes you are right of course. My first payment for a watch was in fact for a games console.

Sent from my SH1T on Crapalot

phone

I've purchased three watches from Josh. In all three, he sent me a link to a website with an account premade for me with straps in shopping cart. It had the amount for the watch I was purchasing. He'll ask for you to send him proof of payment afterwords. Send him the email with it. He's really good about keeping in contact, so don't worry. It really worried me the first time I did it, but I'm very comfortable with the process now.

Julian

Explorr

Hi Colman, bought three at once from Josh for about 750 € in March the exact same way and had them shipped to Germland. Excellent Service and communication from Josh. You are in good hands.

Go ahead and have fun.

Cheers

Explorr

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9301I mit Tapatalk

Colman

Thanks all, for advice and giving me confidence to purchase. Josh has just sent pics of both watches and they look great.

wrx86

Looking forward to seeing them when they arrive.

Colman

Just got notification of delivery.....unbelievably fast. Getting excited now.