Steph Deux

PAM 356 Daylight Titanium A7750 from Noob

mysterio
On 6/19/2018 at 01:57, Steph Deux said:

That is absolutely insane to me.  If your application requires screws that do not come loose, then make sure that they do not.

"Oh, your oil pan fell off? You mean you didn't bother to crawl under your new car and add Loctite to the screws? Yeah, yer supposed to do that."

I would have said "you must be new" but your profile says otherwise. :giggle: You have much too much (misplaced) faith or confidence in replica watch factories. Rotors that are supposed to stay silent, screws that are supposed to stay screwed in, the crown on the rehaut that is supposed to be perfectly aligned, sels that should be flush to the lugs, too many instances that we have been let down. We must revolt! :lol:

Your car analogy sadly does not apply here. This isn't a gen watch we are talking about (and even they have these problems, rare, but they happen).

Glaude
48 minutes ago, mysterio said:

I would have said "you must be new" but your profile says otherwise. :giggle: You have much too much (misplaced) faith or confidence in replica watch factories. Rotors that are supposed to stay silent, screws that are supposed to stay screwed in, the crown on the rehaut that is supposed to be perfectly aligned, sels that should be flush to the lugs, too many instances that we have been let down. We must revolt! :lol:

Your car analogy sadly does not apply here. This isn't a gen watch we are talking about (and even they have these problems, rare, but they happen).

Indeed !

Lets hear our beloved @greg_r tell us the story of the infamous Gen Glashütte disaster for example ! :giggle:

greg_r
7 hours ago, Glaude said:

Indeed !

Lets hear our beloved @greg_r tell us the story of the infamous Gen Glashütte disaster for example ! :giggle:

Well, at least I ended up with the rep, which looks almost as good as the gen, cost a whole lot less and, shock horror, tells the time as well! :p 

Glaude
14 hours ago, greg_r said:

Well, at least I ended up with the rep, which looks almost as good as the gen, cost a whole lot less and, shock horror, tells the time as well! :p 

Pfff telling the time... who cares about that when buying a small luxury non-Swiss watch... all you want is shoving it into the face of everyone and say : "Did you see my brand new Glashütte Original ? Did you see how wealthy I am ?" .... :lol: