Sign in to follow this  
klt11

Rolex Falls Off Wrist

FL13

I once dropped a Bronze Diver as I took it off the wrist... 4.5' (1.5m) fall onto a concrete slab popped the rotor off.... Had it reinstalled and it still kept great time :D

CaptainFantastic

Humidity here in the Midwest causes my wrist to expand, last year to the point where my watch was so tight it popped a spring bar. Luckily I caught the watch.

jesus thats painful

It left a sour taste, worst part of it all was that the springbars that let go that day were genuine Breitling that came with the gen bracelet that I got for my SuperOcean 42, it could've so easily ended badly.

FL13

Humidity here in the Midwest causes my wrist to expand, last year to the point where my watch was so tight it popped a spring bar. Luckily I caught the watch.

jesus thats painful

It left a sour taste, worst part of it all was that the springbars that let go that day were genuine Breitling that came with the gen bracelet that I got for my SuperOcean 42, it could've so easily ended badly.

Try not wearing the watch so tight as to lose all feeling in the fingers. :giggle:

Nikola Tesla
I lost a rep that way on a motorcycle.......Friggin Harley vibes shook a screw out and down the road it went. did not bother going back. This was years ago when REPS were $100. Now when I get a rep I put blue Locktite on the screws. EEven my Gen went swimming around in my bed as if came off my wrist. Did the same.

A little blue or green Locktite is the best insurance against bracelet screws coming loose. I learned my lesson the hard way. :o

Cheers!

T-

:sillywalk:

kosmic

Old story:

Flash young man gets out of his Ferrari just as a truck is passing and the door is ripped off.

He was sitting on the kerb crying about his car ("Sob ! My Ferrari ! Sob !") and a cop ran up to him and said:

"Hey, don't worry about your car, look at your arm, its been ripped off"

"Sob ! My Rolex ! Sob !"