Sign in to follow this  
steve1954

Black Bay Bronze - anyone bought one?

steve1954

I'm wondering if anyone has one of these? I noticed that some of the dealers have reduced the price to $258, which makes it attractive to me

Any experience out there?

northantsrich

Looks ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dfq23

Got a V6f coming. First rep purchase for ages but now they are on sale, even with the crappy exchange rate it still works out a decent price for a bronze auto watch with sapphire crystal

MetalMickey

Got a V6f coming. First rep purchase for ages but now they are on sale, even with the crappy exchange rate it still works out a decent price for a bronze auto watch with sapphire crystal

I quite fancy one of these too - especially when reduced. Can we have a photo review when it comes? I'm thinking of taking the plunge on one of these as I am fying to get a bronze watch that is a keeper. Or I'll just take it when you flip it ;)

steve1954

I just got the QC's through from Toro Bravo. Can't see anything really bad

norrie

Trying to decide. The price is good but the bronze isn't right (should be aluminium bronze, lighter) and the bezel looks too red to me. Might hold out for V2 on this one.

ShovelnTC

I'll get one when they come in a different colour and are made from stainless steel :giggle:

Plant

Can I have first refusal if you flip it? ;)

dfq23

Can I have first refusal if you flip it? ;)

I'll put you on the list mate ;)