Sign in to follow this  
boredpanda

Any sevenfriday guru here?

boredpanda

Just wondering if there are major difference in quality between v6f and sf factories, the M2-1 caught my eye.

Can't seem to find much reviews on sevenfridays around

cufflink

I think main diff is the AR color. V6 better

Sent using Tapatalk

chickenflex

After researching this a bit (and getting the P2) you want to get the v6f if you are buying the P-series and the sf if you are getting the M-series.

If you look closely at the dial on the M between v6f and sf you can see that the numbers on the dial are closer to the centre on the sf (more to the right on the v6f). Decent pictures on PureTime if you want to compare.

Best

boredpanda

I think main diff is the AR color. V6 better

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks!

After researching this a bit (and getting the P2) you want to get the v6f if you are buying the P-series and the sf if you are getting the M-series.

If you look closely at the dial on the M between v6f and sf you can see that the numbers on the dial are closer to the centre on the sf (more to the right on the v6f). Decent pictures on PureTime if you want to compare.

Best

Do you mean numbers more to the centre for V6F? From what I've seen on puretime that seems to be the case

V6F

http://puretime01.com/sevenfriday-m2-1-v6f-11-best-edition-black-dial-on-black-leather-strap-miyota-8215.html

SWF

http://puretime01.com/sevenfriday-m2-1-swf-11-best-edition-black-dial-on-black-leather-strap-miyota-8215.html

SWF is same as SF right? mhmm, didn't know about this number alignment issue before. Thanks for pointing out

chickenflex

Perhaps I got that wrong but there is a number alignment issue with one of them and as cufflink pointed out the AR on the v6f is better.