Sign in to follow this  
Jase

Switzerland trip safe for a couple of reps?

black263

Got stopped leaving Berlin after the GTG with a watch box full which was flagged by the x-ray. They had a good rummage, then let me carry on. No problems in UK.

james19801980

My head office is not far from Basel - I fly there regularly wearing reps and have never had an issue, or even a second glance. I would keep them out of your luggage as others have said.

Naturally, I take no responsibility if this goes horribly wrong ;)

rickyrosey

Just make sure you have real swiss eta movements in them, they hate fakes :)

Jase

Thanks a bunch you lot. Writing this from my jail cell. Days are long, spent mostly running or hiding from big bubber and his mates who have an obsession with me picking up bars of soap?

In true SSteel style, I'm hoping you'll all donate to my recently set up gofundme page for my bail (I promise not to spend it on reps)

0,,15915248_303,00.jpg

Seriously though, no worries at all going through security. PO on my wrist, Brietling in my hand luggage.

Did spot this beauty sitting on the Tarmac when coming home. Breitlings Super Constellation. Only one flying in Europe, one of only two left flying.

FB_IMG_1470419302644.jpg

Most expensive watch 'seen' while at my dads (Lucerne) was a ladies Piaget at 260,000 CHF in a Bucherer boutique. Quite a few of the other high end makers boutiques were appointment only sadly, the result of a recent robbery of a JLC boutique oddly owned by the Bucherer group.

Thanks again gents.

Edited by Jase