Sign in to follow this  
MH_91

[Overloaded with pictures and video] Seamaster 300 "Spectre" Edition + Mini review

Lakdeuz
8 hours ago, imranbecks said:

It's like that because of how the ceramic bezel shines in the light and the reflection on the bezel may obscure some of the silver numbers in certain angles. It's probably similar on the gen, but the numbers probably don't "disappear" as much as it does on the rep. But it's not really an issue for me and it isn't really obvious in person, to me at least. I can still make out the numbers on the bezel whenever I glance at the watch around my wrist. 

39285103104_4f1ecdf5fa_b.jpg

thanks for your insight mate i appreciate. I had 2 rep spectre on hand and i really doubt that this effect is noticeable on the gen,

that's the main reason i sold my watches i couldn't live with this flaw lol

look at that for example : qxVERFV.jpg&key=1d46485807df5b1f87c9289d

i'm really sceptical that the numbers on the gen disappears like that, it's a shame because i consider this watch one of th most beautifuls available

but the bezel should appear like that : SM300_zpsldemazhc.jpg

MH_91

I am getting lots of pm's about where I got the strap, and where I got the Omega Buckle.

This is a direct link, to where I got the strap: https://www.cheapestnatostraps.com/products/kvarnsjo-leather-dark-brown?variant=20154331589

As for the Omega buckle, I just removed it from the nato strap(the one that originally comes with the watch) and installed it to the leather strap.