Sign in to follow this  
panerai love

Who has the more accurate dial? Tudor pelagos blue

panerai love

Hey guys, wanted to ask if anyone can tell me who has the more accurate or (closest to gen) dial with Tudor pelagos blue. ZF or KW??? cause i can't seem find a comparison between the two and no reviews of the KW either.

psyphyc

ZF

cufflink

Kw has (much) better QC though.

Sent using Tapatalk

Wolf359

Sent using Tapatalk

Apparently so. Just had a dealer reject a ZF because of marker problems.

cufflink

Sent using Tapatalk

Apparently so. Just had a dealer reject a ZF because of marker problems.

^^

My dealer advise me against zf due to not just markers, but also bezel lume issues.

Sent using Tapatalk

ssouthall6

ZF is better. KW has incorrect caseback engravings and the blue colour is slightly off.

The ZF is exceptionally close to gen, I've held both and the only way you can tell the difference is under a loupe. The shield on the ZF has slightly incorrect window shape but you can't see this without magnification.

The ZF is prone to poor QC with regard the indices in particular. Sead got me a really good one.

Finally the bracelet is a bit loose, I added ticket rolex spring bars to make the SEL a bit tighter. Works a treat.

There are lots of threads on the blue pelagos with multiple comparisons you will have to read all of them as there is good info on all. Easier to find on computer than on tapatalk otherwise I would help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ssouthall6

tonyh7

Don't get me started.I had a ZF black bay. The crown tube didn't screw down all that well, but did screw down. I let it go. After about six weeks it stopped working - would not wind from the rotor, and ran erratically when hand wound. Had a look inside and the rotor fell out. Set to work de-cased the movement and found one of the two screws that attaches the rotor assembly in the case - in the crown tube actually, the other one no where to be seen - possibly never was there more likely wedged somewhere in the movement. Long and short is that the movement seems to be absolutely fucked. This is the only rep I've had probs with but if this is an example of ZF QC, then count me out from ZF reps.

Anyone have a link for where to get hold of a A2824-2?

panerai love

Yeah, it's really hard to choose cause in the pics the kw looks more accurate to me but people said the zf is more accurate.

Wolf359

Sounds like this lass needs to go straight to a watchsmith before being worn a great deal. It's just too pretty not to have.

panerai love
Sounds like this lass needs to go straight to a watchsmith before being worn a great deal. It's just too pretty not to have.
Completely agree! that blue dial and bezel just won't stop calling me!

henrychinaski

ZF for me!

c73b9f2dc0680a403030e59ad1ba78ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk