Sign in to follow this  
PaulSH

Chosing a Planet Ocean - Help Please

PaulSH

^^ This had been the case in the past with Noob but I have been seeing more and more Noob product on his site. However that is not a guarantee that it will be Noob. Nor is it a guarantee that he won't tell you he has it, but after he has your money...he says it's out of stock. This can and does happen from time to time with dealers for "whatever" reason.

I have had great luck with Trusty in the past on non Noob products. I use Toro personally for anything Noob related.

OP make sure the movement has "pearlage" on it. If it's an unfinished/plain movement then it's a BP not Noob. I hope Trusty wouldn't try to pull a fast one as its an obvious tell and he is a TD for a reason.

Thanks for the tip - I will take a close look at the movement on the QC pics when they come.

Khronos

Did you even try to contact Toro?

Accidentally rated this topic with one star..on my phone...sorry about that.. :(

PaulSH

OK, e-mail this morning from Andrew to say that he is in fact out of stock (after saying that he had stock) and for me to select another watch with a similar value. I have asked for a refund - so will see what happens there!

Accidentally rated this topic with one star..on my phone...sorry about that.. :(

I didn't speak to Toro - I had already ordered from Andrew I'm afraid.

New e-mail just arrived from Andrew - he will arrange a refund. Oh well... not the outcome I had hoped for, but nothing lost I suppose (assuming a full refund is on it's way shortly).

Time to see what else takes my fancy - or take stock and enjoy my Tudor bronze from Mary.

RandomGuy

I up-voted at 5 to serve as some correction, and because I found this thread interesting.

I got a 42 noob CrPO from Andrew without any difficulty, but not the orange.

Pity it didn't work out.

20Footer

Sorry it didn't work out. It happens from time to time with dealers. Toro, Trusty..etc. good luck on your hunt. If you want some color check out a Tudor Pelagos in Blue. Very striking watch.