Any update about TC?

dirkhunt

I heard he's gone, done with replica watches :(

Globalequity75

I heard he's gone, done with replica watches :(

Where did you hear that ?

No more TC watches ?

dirkhunt

Cant recall the name but he's created a hommage gen brand.

DSSDRep

Yup.

There's a lot of speculation as to whether or not TC is a part of "Ginault" or not, but the mere fact that TC used to ship out of the same UPS POST OFFICE BOX location that Ginault uses as their formal registered trademark address, is pretty telling.

The Ginaults are beautiful watches and I can't wait to get my hands on one.

tomtom1988
Yup.

There's a lot of speculation as to whether or not TC is a part of "Ginault" or not, but the mere fact that TC used to ship out of the same UPS POST OFFICE BOX location that Ginault uses as their formal registered trademark address, is pretty telling.

The Ginaults are beautiful watches and I can't wait to get my hands on one.

To be honest, regardless of wether TC has anything to do with that brand they just look to me like the scores of other wannabe Rolex divers with an ETA movement inside

DSSDRep

To be honest, regardless of wether TC has anything to do with that brand they just look to me like the scores of other wannabe Rolex divers with an ETA movement inside

To each their own!

I've seen one in person and personally would love to own one, but I definitely understand the wishy-washy feeling about homage's.

Globalequity75

I m afraid he won t be back...

Chepe

Unfortunate then.

ThePadd

I own a V6/7 TC 16610 and now that I hear he has gone from the scene saddens me.

That being said, it makes my mid 2016 TC a rare beast. Knowing they were built by hand and basically a work of art and now finite in number only makes it more precious.

To me, it is the embodiment of a perfect 16610 with no engraved rehaut or crystal and SuperLuminova.

I now feel blessed in a way that is more than the anguish over the cost and frustration of the wait.

Whatever you are doing TC, may the wind always be at your back, and the sun on your face, thank you.

ThePadd

I was curious so asked the question, especially as I found the Ginault site clunky to navigate around. I got a reply....

"Jonathan, 

Thank you for your email. 

We are aware of the rumor but I can assure you we have no association with TC. 

I understand there are similarities which may lead to such suspicion but if you know what you are looking at you will see the production precision/consistency, maturity in workmanship, and everything else is still night and day difference between the Ocean Rover to the TCs.

The prices for each Ocean Rover variant is listed on our website. You will have to clean into each variant to see the price. 

Please let me know if there is any question, and I'd be happy to answer it for you. 

Sincerely, 

John McMurtry"

dirkhunt
1 hour ago, ThePadd said:

I was curious so asked the question, especially as I found the Ginault site clunky to navigate around. I got a reply....

"Jonathan, 

Thank you for your email. 

We are aware of the rumor but I can assure you we have no association with TC. 

I understand there are similarities which may lead to such suspicion but if you know what you are looking at you will see the production precision/consistency, maturity in workmanship, and everything else is still night and day difference between the Ocean Rover to the TCs.

The prices for each Ocean Rover variant is listed on our website. You will have to clean into each variant to see the price. 

Please let me know if there is any question, and I'd be happy to answer it for you. 

Sincerely, 

John McMurtry"

hah, bullshit

northantsrich

lol "you will see the production precision/consistency, maturity in workmanship, and everything else is still night and day difference between the Ocean Rover to the TCs." This sounds EXACTLY how TC explained his latest upgrades on his blog! 

zh243

It's really sad that TC isn't i the game anymore. 

I have his 16610 LV from early 2016  and wear it every single day.
I reached out to him for a new green insert, since the one i have is faded out...

any help? what can i do now?

northantsrich
3 hours ago, zh243 said:

It's really sad that TC isn't i the game anymore. 

I have his 16610 LV from early 2016  and wear it every single day.
I reached out to him for a new green insert, since the one i have is faded out...

any help? what can i do now?

Look for one from another member. 

Birky

Mine says hi and imo worth every £
Gen Xtal insert and crownf215020d9faadc86e7b65189136e0ac5.jpg4fbecb4ac59c467ed3306a3af3c78c3e.jpgb6177f271aa0153093ed5b75d87e9b35.jpgc14fc94d3f3acce9c106c95541f124bb.jpg8f80c8ea5fb10676bc44f84f193b12dc.jpg03d26ee8f4ccd2f1c328dfe7d31d1041.jpg

Sent from my Harrier Tab from EE using Tapatalk

bloon
On 12/4/2017 at 18:53, northantsrich said:

lol "you will see the production precision/consistency, maturity in workmanship, and everything else is still night and day difference between the Ocean Rover to the TCs." This sounds EXACTLY how TC explained his latest upgrades on his blog! 

Agreed. Bought one before he bowled out. Great resource... his blog! Shame he left... 

freediver

i saw the post and for a moment i thought a TC was for sale M2M :p

Then i woke up lol

Birky
i saw the post and for a moment i thought a TC was for sale M2M
Then i woke up lol
Mine could be for sale

Sent from my Harrier Tab from EE using Tapatalk

yaggi55

Later or sooner, Thomas will finally make a true gen sub ! Lol

He is hunting the smallest gaps in order to burn them, again & again. But finally, as already said by most of us, almost nobody is able to differenciate v6 from a true gen...

Look forward a TC v6 ceramic ! 

Globalequity75

Definitely no news from TC ?

Not so cool a guy !

BadPickle
5 minutes ago, Globalequity75 said:

Not so cool a guy !

:lol: what sort of idiot are you? If TC decides to bail out and never return then that his call, probably sick of dealing with your kind 

Kernow
25 minutes ago, Globalequity75 said:

Not so cool a guy !

No, uber-cool. The price of my TC just goes up due to the ‘rarity’ of it!

Bigballs8

Isnt this bk ive heard so much about just as good?

ssouthall6
Isnt this bk ive heard so much about just as good?

Not even comparable. TC created watches himself with each component sourced and improved with every version.

BK takes noob watches and tidies them up. In most cases you are simply paying a premium for stuff you could easily avoid with a keen eye at QC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk