northantsrich

TC Sub LV Extreme, $739?

SuperbMonster

You could ask officer dibble

James.
How do one reach TC?

I heard he was taking a break from reps or something? Regardless, it easier and faster to email him than send him a msg here

Dr_Rolex

Anyone know where to find his product list??? Ever since his blog went down I haven't been able to find a list anymore of his last update for what he was offering...

If someone can point me in the right direction :))

Globalequity75
How do one reach TC?

I heard he was taking a break from reps or something? Regardless, it easier and faster to email him than send him a msg here

It is no use to post him a message here !

He will never answer !

He told that in his posts : email me !

Globalequity75

Anyone know where to find his product list??? Ever since his blog went down I haven't been able to find a list anymore of his last update for what he was offering...

This way :

https://www.replica-...7a190ec9cf72d56

Technobabel22

There should a specific and direct method that he prefers to receive correspondence. I've read that if you do not follow the prescribed format, you will be ignored. Which in itself, is a difficult thing as I emailed him about a week ago with no response (the specific format is listed on the RWI forum but that's down at the moment).

It's also my understanding that patience is the key and that the watch you ultimately receive is well worth the wait.

jdog

There should a specific and direct method that he prefers to receive correspondence. I've read that if you do not follow the prescribed format, you will be ignored. Which in itself, is a difficult thing as I emailed him about a week ago with no response (the specific format is listed on the RWI forum but that's down at the moment).

It's also my understanding that patience is the key and that the watch you ultimately receive is well worth the wait.

You also need to realize that he is likely not producing anymore.

Edited by jdog

Technobabel22

Crap. I missed that. Did he announce it somewhere? I didn't see anything in the sub-forum here...

Thanks for the heads up.

Foxindebox

Why is that then?

jdog

Why is that then?

I could be wrong, but from what I read on a couple other forums, no one has been able to get a response or order lately and with the whole other conspiracy on the gen watch that looks like his work, it was rumored he was ceasing reps for now and focusing on them. Again, I haven't ordered or friend to order, just what Ive been reading lately.

Thrasher

You dont reach TC he reaches you, JK , he is currently on vacation but normally you would find his email in his section and email him.

Technobabel22

If he's no longer producing, that'll be a big blow to not only the 16110s, but to those interested in acquiring any of the parts he's supplied dials, bracelets, hands, dwo overlays, etc. Perhaps JF can step up with the 16110, but I haven't found anyone that could produce a bracelet of similar quality.

Globalequity75

TC LV Extreme with Rubber B green strap :

CIMG1719_zpsxa4aw2qz.jpg

CIMG1720_zpsjxboznjy.jpg

CIMG1722_zpst8wfvftx.jpg

CIMG1724_zpsui72i6rl.jpg

northantsrich

I have been out of the game for a the last few months and I was just wondering whats the deal with TC? I hear he is not doing anything now? Can anyone shed a little light on this please :)

Rokerite

I read he is taking a break due to family problems, but will fulfil any outstanding orders.

northantsrich

I read he is taking a break due to family problems, but will fulfil any outstanding orders.

Cool, Thanks.

Globalequity75

Thank you !

I am to order a YM from him if still possible.

black263

This way :

https://www.replica-...7a190ec9cf72d56

That link is giving me an error of page not found and I can't find TC in the trusted dealer list. I'm sure he was there recently. But no more.

splke

No he is on a break

Cloudlex

Damn just heard about this and i have 2 subs to receive off him, ordered one in january so i hope he has not cancelled completely

Rolex_Man
Damn just heard about this and i have 2 subs to receive off him, ordered one in january so i hope he has not cancelled completely

I'm sure you will get your watches. Just hope its within the time frame advertised.

Is TC answering emails?

Cloudlex

I'm sure you will get your watches. Just hope its within the time frame advertised.

Is TC answering emails?

Is TC answering emails?

Turnaround time was 30 days back in january. He replied to emails in february but just sent one last week and no response as of yet.

Globalequity75

And after snorkeling and diving 10 meters deep in Caribbean sea for one week I can quote absolutely no problem of waterproofing !

CIMG1765_zpsp4g69s53.jpg

Rocher1_zpsnu6ss9zn.png

Dr_Rolex

I really hope he comes back soon I really want that platinum dial yachtmaster...why did I not pull the trigger sooner :(