Sign in to follow this  
JohnPilot

Review Tudor Black Bay Bronze with PICS

JohnPilot

I first saw this watch here on RWG when browsing the posts about it here on RWG. Immediately fell in love with it and wanted one in a decent quality.

On monday I went shopping with my kids in a mall we rarely go. What did I see in an ADs window, the Bronze B.

Went in to have a look and came out after 10 minutes with this beauty on my wrist. In the nice Tudorbox I let them put the Hamilton Paneurope I had on my wrist when entering.

Never bought a watch that quick and without any regrets for the money. I guess this is a good sign for a long partnership :D

So here's a quick review with actual (cellphone) pics shot after 4 days wristtime.

Watch comes with an additional canvas strap, extremely well crafted. It has the look of a Nato but is fixed like a standard strap and wears perfectly comfy. The very flexible and quite soft leather strap has a nice walnut color and standard bronze buckle.

Watch has gained in 4 days only one second, its on Rolex precision niveau. Lume is very strong. Crown winds in and out easily and seals the watch up to 660 feet.

According to salespersons the bronze chosen by Tudor will not age a lot and stay more or less in the state it will by after a week or two. The back is made of PVD coated steel in a slightly different color.

IMG_3872_zpsxt45qcoc.jpg

IMG_3870_zpsy0xw7e5u.jpg

IMG_3881_zps1gw2qiml.jpg

IMG_3901_zpskfzbxzvh.jpg

IMG_3878_zpsfcwdbevf.jpg

IMG_3879_zps7ejzpbec.jpg

IMG_3874_zpsocrokphg.jpg

MoveAlong

Um, OK. Would love to see it when you can sort out your picture posting problem...

BenjaminButton

Looking forward to the pictures as I cannot read or write!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simurgh

What a beautiful watch! Wear it in good health :)

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

akira112

Wow, the Rep doesn't come close for the bronze. Gorgeous.

Bash64

I've been looking at these and think this is the best bronze option out there right now. I might swing by an AD and try one on.

Khronos

There's a new KW version out and it's supposed to be much better than the previous one. They're using a better alloy this time around. I need this, bad!!