Sign in to follow this  
Manfish

Genuine Watch service

Manfish

I have a genuine Breitling colt that is in need of a service.

I have seen the guys on here that are happy to do the replica services, does anyone have any recommendations when it comes to getting a service done on a gen?

I don't really care about keeping the original factory warranty card up to date as I have no intention of selling it, but would appreciate pointers for a good Europe based service point.

Rolexwatchman

You're looking for a member service? I suggest you go to a AD if it's a gen. That way you have all paper work etc.,

tomtom1988

Definitely get your gens serviced by an AD, not as expensive as you'd think either, Cartier do a maintenance service for £80. Unless you have underlying problems with the watch then it shouldn't cost you a bomb

SamsonAusKognito

And an AD will usually be faster than a international member service.

Manfish

I was thinking that but it looks like it will be around half the value of the watch for the service, on Breitling website it says €345 plus parts so was looking for a cheaper option I don't really care about the paperwork and the colt GMT only sells for around £1 to £1.5k second hand.

tonyh7

where are you?

black263

Just search for watchsmiths in your local area. Most should be capable of doing a strip-down, clean and lube.

Rolexwatchman

Im guessing it's a Colt Quartz?

Manfish

its a Breitling Colt GMT A32350 it an automatic movement sadly live in Spain and there are no Breitling places locally so would need to ship it anyway