Lagger

V7 Hulk&N-date,JF YM V1, SD v2!!!!

Dr_Rolex

LV is from BK?

Edited by BUymeaROLEX

Lagger

No it's a noob v7 mate

Left Coast Guy

Dammit, I keep seeing this thread thinking its a sale thread.....want to get that v7 LV off you mate!

Lagger

Dammit, I keep seeing this thread thinking its a sale thread.....want to get that v7 LV off you mate!

Its already gone mate, also the No date, I'm down to two now...............but a while back I sold a beautiful HS01 swiss with fully Kenny relume because it had the white numbers, but recently the platinum conversions I've seen have been bang on, i'm thinking of buying it back!

Dr_Rolex

No it's a noob v7 mate

thats a pretty sharp one, shame you had to let her go but im sure you had good reasons, im personally thinking about a BK Lv

Lagger

It did hurt a little, I have as strict 10 watch policy and had way too many divers.

I'd wait for the v8, or 7s th it can't be far away.........the biggest difference for me with a BK is removing the overly blue ar on the Cyclops, but on the LV you don't notice it that much at all because of the green dial

Dr_Rolex
It did hurt a little, I have as strict 10 watch policy and had way too many divers.

I'd wait for the v8, or 7s th it can't be far away.........the biggest difference for me with a BK is removing the overly blue ar on the Cyclops, but on the LV you don't notice it that much at all because of the green dial

Will do thanks for the tip, I've got a bunch of divers too and when I do make the jump for another LV well that'll be one more in the family :)

Edited by BUymeaROLEX

daydate

nice collection sir

Lagger
IMG_0945.jpg