Sign in to follow this  
mangonuts

Hi from Switzerland

mangonuts

So I am happy to find here some new friends :-)

and share experiences. Earlier i had several Reps, but they were so bad quality, so i stopped wearing reps and got a g-shock haha.

But i saw, that the actual reps have a really good quality and i think i will get one asap.

Kind regards from Zurich / Switzerland

Mango

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :)

2hot2trot

Hi and Welcome Mangonuts.

You will find a vast amount of information on this site and may I suggest you start here: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456 if you have not already done so?

Enjoy! :)

JSJ

and share experiences. Earlier i had several Reps, but they were so bad quality, so i stopped wearing reps and got a g-shock haha.

But i saw, that the actual reps have a really good quality and i think i will get one asap.

Mango

Welcome.

You probably know that some people in Switzerland are not very keen on reps, so take extra care.

Have fun with the hobby.

Left Coast Guy

So are your nuts the size of mangos? Or do just really like the seed of the mango fruit? I'm very confused...

Simms

Welcome!

Stewart

Hi and welcome from Kansas!

mangonuts

Mango

Welcome.

You probably know that some people in Switzerland are not very keen on reps, so take extra care.

Have fun with the hobby.

Yeah i know that. But swiss law allows you to wear rep watches. Import is forbidden, so thats the big problem, when a swiss guy wants to have a new rep :-)

Luckily we are small country (half of the size of south carolina) so crossborder shopping is easy. Many of uf will let send their parcels to germany to a pick up store.

mangonuts

So are your nuts the size of mangos? Or do just really like the seed of the mango fruit? I'm very confused...

that makes me laughing out loud. haha.

no no. unfortunately i am not so creative :)) "batman" was taken and i just a few minutes before i registered into this forum i was eating a mango and mixed nuts (i am on my way to my power-steelfull-arnie-body you know). I stopped eating junkfood and try to live healthier with sports and so on.

sorry guys for my bad english. but i give my best.

Daffy

Your English is just fine. Much better than my Swiss German. Or my Romansh, for that matter.

mangonuts

he daffy.. we use to go every two years to florida in winter. :-) we are feeling like us-snowbirds. swiss winter is getting really cold and we love to stay at a warmer place then.

very great place. last year we stayed over a month in miami. we love this country.

Daffy

The cost of living in Florida is actually pretty cheap if you get inland from the ocean a bit. Anywhere in the state you will never be over 60 miles from the sea.

On the west coast especially, it's rather inexpensive. You can buy a 3 bed, 2 bath 2,000 square foot house on 1/4 to 1/2 an acre for $130,000 to $150K...

p.s. No state income taxes, either.

mangonuts

i can imagine that. We've been in sarasota (siesta key etc). its very liveable, clean and rather quiet then south beach :-)

and everytime there.. i am going to be fat. its incredible, how fast you can get fat in the states. i cannot stop eating there. Five guys here, shack shaq there...

you have to do sports, otherwise it would be very dificult, to get your fat-hands through the bracelet of your rep-rolex :-)

dilip

Welcome from Sweden! :)

Daffy

Being fat and fatuous is all part of the American Way®

mangonuts

Being fat and fatuous is all part of the American Way®

maybe thats why it is attracting me so much haha

Edited by mangonuts