Sign in to follow this  
processengr

Which is the thinnest REP Panerai

processengr

It appears that the reps often are thicker than the Gens, which is the thinnest REP Panerai ?

fatarms

The case thickness actually has to do with the movements used in reps being slightly thicker than the gens, therefore the cases have to be thicker. I don't have the answer for you, but I'm going to guess that the smaller 40mm reps are probably the thinnest. There's one with a blue dial, I'm not too familar with PAM numbers other than ones like the 111, 186, 187, and 127. Couldn't tell you what any of the other models are :lol:

shinynewbling52

I'm guessing PAM512 is the thinnest. I used to have one and if I remember correctly it was somewhere between 12.5 and 13.5. I have a 40mm pam homage and that is about 16mm thick so that's why I'm going with the pam 512.

King

Panaristi Russia is the thinnest I've seen. 622, I think it is.

Nikohublot
Panaristi Russia is the thinnest I've seen. 622, I think it is.

Processengr , bear in mind that this is a 47mm watch ,so nothing for small wrists if that is the reason why you are looking for the thinnesg.

Galactus

OP, first of all Pam original case are not the thinnest of the market, therefore the rep do not have the problem to be thicker.

Second, Radiomirs are thinner than Luminors, except the new (beautiful!) Luminor Due that is a 2016 novelty and it is not repped yet. Nor it will be soon considered the new caliber...

tonyh7

As has been said Panerais are not thin watches. Some of them use pretty standard 6497 movements which are very similar to those used in the reps. People wear Panerais because they like big bold watches. If you want thin get a quartz.

splke

Some lovely radiomirs have a look at them the to website gives an appx thickness too

processengr

Thanks for the replies! I picked up a 40mm 241 from M2M at RWI next door. I think is a MBK (purchased from Narikka)

Edited by processengr