Sign in to follow this  
ColdFusi0n

Pam 111 noob v4 question

ColdFusi0n

Hi guys. To anyone who is fermiliar with the Noob V4 Pam 111, i have received QC picture from a TD i ordered from, not gonna mention who.

Is there any way to tell if its the actual V4 case and not the modified v3?

I have already read Ale PAM guide but theres not much pictures to compare.

Or is there any specic case back serial number that only noob v4 does.

The serial number i got in the QC looks like a P or D, cant see too clearly. But the one i saw on KW was "N" for N series.

So does the NF only produce N series for their v4 or they have many different versions.

If any kind bro here who is fermiliar with Pam 111 noob, please PM me so i can send u the picture of the backcase and crown guard so you can enlighten me.

*im posting this not because i dont trust my TD or doubt his business ethic. I just wanna make sure that im getting the right one otherwise i can just top up a little bit and get something else like the noob v7 sub instead

kyledinsdale

I'm very close to purchasing the v4 noob 111, did you sort issue?

Have you since received the watch? Thoughts?

Cheers for any feedback mate,

Kyle

tabuktime

Not sure he'll be seeing your post as he's banned.

Mr_B
:lol:

kyledinsdale

Any advice on making payment? Never used WU before!

No doubt everything will be fine and once my first watch is purchased and happily received there'll be many more.

kyledinsdale

Cheers ALE,

Very informative read, so it sounds like the full v4 doesn't exist quite yet.

You seem like the 'PAM man' by the way, I'm considering the noob v4 from Kuvarsit, worth it in your opinion?

Your time and advice greatly appreciated.

ALE7575

Thanks

It is really difficult to get a real V4 caseset. And almost impossible to get a V4 slim crown

I think KW has no PAM 111 Noob in its catalogue (anyway, show me the link)

You can get the Noob V3, V3-v4, or V4 from any dealer (everything will be the same)

ALE

kyledinsdale

I emailed the link from the TD page and have had correspondence from Daisy, Mehmet and Amanda. Daisystated the currently had it in stock?

Is there much difference between the v3, v3/4 and a v4?

No doubt I'll be very impressed whatever but hope to purchase the best quality 111 rep.

I very nearly purchased a gen one but wife ordered me to back off with wedding fast approaching, will be nice to have something of quality on my wrist for the big day.

Thanks again ALE

ALE7575

Any of the Noob versions of PAM 111 are super reps from V3 to V4 and also transition models

Only trained eyes can see the differences

If you want kon more read and study the pics of the thread above mentioned, where some trained people are judging QC pics of PAM 111

ALE

kyledinsdale

Ordered the noob v4 PAM111 ALE, little apprehensive with the whole process with it being my first watch.

I'll upload some pictures of the QC to the link you posted previously, see what your trained eye thinks.

Finally, I've had a look at the PAM00580, looks beautiful. Are you aware of any good reps/TD that you would recommend for that watch?

Thanks again ALE,

Kyle

ALE7575

Ordered the noob v4 PAM111 ALE, little apprehensive with the whole process with it being my first watch.

I'll upload some pictures of the QC to the link you posted previously, see what your trained eye thinks.

Finally, I've had a look at the PAM00580, looks beautiful. Are you aware of any good reps/TD that you would recommend for that watch?

Thanks again ALE,

Kyle

OK we will see the QC pìcs

Regarding PAM 580 iit is impossible to make good reps of this watch at this moment

Good luck

ALE

gthansis

Thanks again ALE,

Kyle

OK we will see the QC pìcs

Regarding PAM 580 iit is impossible to make good reps of this watch at this moment

Good luck

ALE

Hi ALE Was trying to reach your catalogue reference with no luck on the past links.Anything that works now?

kyledinsdale

What is the best rep on the market of a black cased PAM? I'm not the biggest fan of the radomir look, is there anything similar to the 580 in terms of look available out there?

I liked the look of the 441 you posted on RWI but understand it's currently not priced or available?

Kyle

kyledinsdale

Apologies, I didn't realise the rest of the discussion went on to state the 441 is available. Is it in the realms of a super rep in your eyes ALE?

Kyle

hab3z

Apologies, I didn't realise the rest of the discussion went on to state the 441 is available. Is it in the realms of a super rep in your eyes ALE?

Kyle

Hey there- RWI refugee here. xD I believe that the new 441 has the balance wheel in the correct position as per gen but several things are still not working like the power reserve.

I personally bought a 441 a few months back and unless you're taking your watch off, i highly doubt people would get the chance to scrutinise your watch xD

Well, i love the 441. My only regret till today is that i didnt go with the 438 instead that is exactly the same but comes with a ceramic bracelet. (I believe that it's pretty easy to just swap out the bracelet for a good leather strap) since you'll want to change the rep strap ANYWAY but at least you get a good all black bracelet as an option that's pretty expensive to buy on it's own xD

My two cents. Ps- here's a picture of my 441 (old version before the recent changes to the movement from the new factory)

PSX_20160201_083926.jpg

Edited by hab3z

Mrbates

441 and 449 are usually done well.

ALE7575

Kyle

For this watch is impossible to get super rep status, at least with our current criteria

Talking about appearance it could get super rep status, since the caseset is a KW-V6Fac (almost perfect) and the appearance of the movement is almost 90% like gen.

But as above commented there are some important differences:

-GMT function is 24hrs instead of 12hrs

-NON wrorking PR

-Crown functions like A7750 based movement, different from Panerai Manifattura P.9001 and P.9000

If you are talking about visual and gen-like appearance, be sure it is a super rep. Even better than other reputable super reps

ALE

247hustle

I had great experience with the Pam 111 V4 NOOB, I literally took it to a really experienced watchmaker and the only way he could tell it's a fake was from the fact that it did not have the ETA markings on the movement and the leather strap felt cheap. The finish is absolutely beautiful and the watch is very gen like. I would recommend replacing the leather strap though. I got mine from Ryan (InTime).

ALE7575

I had great experience with the Pam 111 V4 NOOB, I literally took it to a really experienced watchmaker and the only way he could tell it's a fake was from the fact that it did not have the ETA markings on the movement and the leather strap felt cheap. The finish is absolutely beautiful and the watch is very gen like. I would recommend replacing the leather strap though. I got mine from Ryan (InTime).

Unfortunately above commented is not exactly true

Although a PAM 111 Noob V4 is one of the best reps available there are "many" flaws (or better said "differences") to tell the rep for a trained eye. Leaving aside that a Noob V4 is almost impossible to get.

A complete Noob V4 caseset is almost perfect, if not perfect, and even "better" than old gen Luminor casesets.

Hands and CP have not the quality and finish than gen parts, but they are many times near 90%

Crystals sometimes are really good and under gen standards

Noob dial is really good, but under the loupe there are some differences mainly in the upper edge of the cutouts (gen is more rounded and smother)

Lume sometimes is even better than gen

Caseback is good enough maybe with less defined or less clean engravings (few noticeable)

The main differences are in the movement. Finish of the bridges, bevelled of the wheels, wheels screws, jewels colour, bevelled of the jewels hole, OFFICINE PANERAI engraving, different Y shaped Incabloc, different Lyre spring, completely different and worse finished Swan Neck spring and its screws, different and many times shorter micrometric screw… etc…

Of course the rep straps, aside the rubber ones, are really bad, but the change is really easy

ALE