Sign in to follow this  
assassin490

Audemars Royal Oak issue

assassin490

Hi everyone,

I recently bought an AP from JF on InTime.com.

At the beginning the the second hand watch was going to fast wich means that i had to adjust the time pretty often because after 24h it was 10 minutes earlier.

Today a new problem showed up, it seems that the balance wheel is stucked and dont move anymore so the hands watches stopped moving as well. How can i please fix this issues guys ?

Thanks for your help !

gavmeister

Hi everyone,

At the beginning the the second hand watch was going to fast wich means that i had to adjust the time pretty often because after 24h it was 10 minutes earlier.

Today a new problem showed up, it seems that the balance wheel is stucked and dont move anymore so the hands watches stopped moving as well. How can i please fix this issues guys ?

Thanks for your help !

Unless I missed it, you are pretty much on your own on this one.

Why? Because you didn't buy from a TD (Trusted Dealer). So unless you know how to fix this yourself, i.e. you are a watch technician, you probably just wasted your money.

Sorry. It seems you also don't want to learn your lesson?

Ho everyone !

I ve recently bought a watch from this website : www.perfect-clones.net

Ps: the guys "Josh" don't answer me for the lasts 2 days so i would like to know if by using Paypal i can cancel my transaction

assassin490

I m pretty sure Intimewatch was a trusted dealer back in the day ! I learn my lesson the first time i ve been refunded by Paypal !

gavmeister

I m pretty sure Intimewatch was a trusted dealer back in the day ! I learn my lesson the first time i ve been refunded by Paypal !

They may well have been a trusted dealer "back in the day" but your purchase doesn't appear to have been made "back in the day"?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help !

What help are you after? Since it appears you have a mechanical issue on a watch you can't exactly take to your local watch smith and short of getting you to dismantle the watch to find out if there's dirt inside it, would you be able to put it back together again? Do you have the watchmaking tools and the skills?

rawbaws

They may well have been a trusted dealer "back in the day" but your purchase doesn't appear to have been made "back in the day"?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help !

What help are you after? Since it appears you have a mechanical issue on a watch you can't exactly take to your local watch smith and short of getting you to dismantle the watch to find out if there's dirt inside it, would you be able to put it back together again? Do you have the watchmaking tools and the skills?

Intime is a dealer at RWI...

OP why don't you pop over there if you need help.

gavmeister

Ah! There you go, you're quite correct, they are a TD but just on another forum. Rawbars to the rescue!

BadPickle

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help !

Wise words^^

Intime are good to deal with, but not a TD on this particular forum.

Hmmm, maybe check the URL of where you purchased too, the trusted guys are intime.co not .com

Edited by pickledbeetroot

Stuvetjee

I hope you didnt filed a dispute :facepalm:

gavmeister

He must have filed a dispute since PayPal gave him back his money. Don't think they would do so otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BM284

I hope you didnt filed a dispute :facepalm:

:picard2:

assassin490

After checking online, intimewatch (intime.co) is a TD from the website rwi. So in that case what should i do ?

gavmeister

It was also suggested by pickeldbeetroot that you check which "intime" you dealt with as you had suggested it was intime.com in an earlier post as opposed to intime.co

King

After checking online, intimewatch (intime.co) is a TD from the website rwi. So in that case what should i do ?

1. Log on to RWI

2. Select a mod (anyone in green)

3. Send them a PM describing the situation (date of purchase, problems with watch, etc.)

4. Ask them politely to help you out

5. Wait patiently while they sort the issue out

King

Should have added - while waiting, DON'T start a thread, initiate a PP dispute, etc.

2hot2trot

:daffy:

Have you filed a complaint and been refunded by paypal?

gavmeister

I learn my lesson the first time i ve been refunded by Paypal !

assassin490

Update :

After emailing intime.co they re okay to take the watch and repair it or give me a new one. I just have to send it to them. Apparently all their watch has a 2 years warranty. I ll keep updating this post it maybe usefull if someone has to deal with the same issue as me !