Sign in to follow this  
omar.aziz

PP World Time ... Help needed

andyboy

Not a review so moved.

The best way to enquire about watches that aren`t listed on the websites is to email the dealers with pictures of what you are looking for.

_DC_

That's the only world time PP rep available that I'm aware of, accept a Quartz rep which Greg once owned but it's the same case etc. It comes in several different metals but that's the only version that I've ever seen.

Don't really understand what everyone's obsession is with asking which factory reps are from. I understand what th some AP reps and Rolex reps that the factories are well known, but what does knowing the factory actually tell you. May as well as what the name of the delivery driver is going to be, it's just as irrelevant!

DC

OLDBLOKE74

I got one from Tim (watchfinder) about a year ago with a 2824 movement

Always best to ask the TD of your choice - or you could post a WTB ?

omar.aziz

That's the only world time PP rep available that I'm aware of, accept a Quartz rep which Greg once owned but it's the same case etc. It comes in several different metals but that's the only version that I've ever seen.

Don't really understand what everyone's obsession is with asking which factory reps are from. I understand what th some AP reps and Rolex reps that the factories are well known, but what does knowing the factory actually tell you. May as well as what the name of the delivery driver is going to be, it's just as irrelevant!

DC

:) :) :) Yeah you are right but sometimes known factories give you some kind of assurance which irrelevant :P

Thanks buddy

_DC_

My 5131s say hi... (the one on the right was from Tim @ WatchFinder)

56F0AB72-FC96-4BC8-A9BF-C13F47337F9A_zpsj0kskhkw.jpg

DC