Sign in to follow this  
NoobWatcher

superwatches.hk - need feedback

NoobWatcher

Hey everyone,

Looks like i am one of those that deserve to be fleeced :(

I wanted to pick up a replica for my hubby and did my research (or so I thought - didn't come across this site until now) - I found superwatches.hk to have excellent reviews and went ahead and ordered one. I have several qquestions:

1. Is this company same as superwatches.net?

2. After I finished payment (using credit card), I got a transaction number. It also said -

A confirmation email was sent to you with your order details and a link to track its progress.

I haven't actually got any such mail. I checked my spam bin etc - but no, zilch, nada.

I tried to reach them via the phone number given on the website - (850)2547244 - i am unable to get through to the number and on googling i realised this is a country code for North Korea! Thats what sent alarm bells ringing and I did more research which got me to this forum.

3. No one has been picking up the number/not getting through. I sent them an email through their website - not got any reply so far.

4. They also said -"Wait! We are not yet done!" - If this is the firts time you are ordering from our website, you need to verify your order details with a live agent. It only takes a minute - please choose one of the following options: chat with agent (i chose this but got directed to a mailer instead which i filled out), give us a call (tried this too), wait for our call.

Needless to say, I havent received any call or mail from them.

Has anyone shopped from this website before? Is this a scam website? Should I block the transaction on my credit card?

Thanks for the help,

feeling apprehensive and stupid.

Duzza

It's 99% likely to be a scam. Did you pay by credit card? If so you should be able to do a chargeback through the card issuer.

No need to feel stupid, lots of members here found us too late and got in to a similar situation. Take it on the chin, get your money back and then use a Trusted Dealer here to get the watch you want.

Foxindebox

I'm afraid I have to completely agree with Duzza mate.... Unfortunately many people find us after they have been burnt. Hopefully you can get your money back and buy a great watch from one of the trusted dealers here.

Read their individual feedback sections and pick your dealer (they generally carry the same watches).

Read this

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456

And then, go get your watch safe in the knowledge that we have bought thousands of watches from these guys :)

Not Quite Dead

Sadly it is probably a scam but are you sure about the phone number as 00852 is Hong Kong as is the website .hk

but I echo previous comments, read up the stuff on here and you will be able to get what you want from a Trusted Dealer without the worry of being ripped off. Hope it turns out OK - they do now and then but do not hold your breath.

BenjaminButton

Not sure where you read the reviews.... please don't say some replica watch review 'site' - as these are nearly always bogus. Trustpilot has a few reviews - the first by date are fake and the last two are clearly genuine and sate this is clearly a scam site. You have been scammed I'm afraid.

Vintage

@noob watcher

I had a similar problem with www.parniswatch.net

I ordered a watch (220 US$). 2 month and 10 emails later....they took the money and I never heard anymore from them.

3 weeks ago I ordered a watch at TD and I am very satisfied.

NoobWatcher

Thank you for the response. I have cancelled the transaction successfully and also blocked the card to prevent any future fraudulent use.

Phew! feeling much better :)

NoobWatcher

@not quite dead: the country code given is +850 and not +852 - thats where i got taken in too :(

ShovelnTC

Glad you got it stopped.

Now do some more reading and research but do it here and when you are confident contact one of the Trusted Dealers on the list and follow the basic steps and you will have a nice watch for your bloke in no time.