Sign in to follow this  
impreza

Best Planet ocean Noob, BP or KW (LM vs CRM versions)?

impreza

Ive been reading for days and still cant figure out which P.O. version is the best. At first i was thinking Noob ceramic but now im thinking liquid metal. Im looking to getting one during the holidays for around $250-$300. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Lagger

The new bp ceramic would get my vote, got a noob, it's good but the none decorated movement is a bit old-school.

Had a KW and it's pot luck if it's going to stutter like mad or not, especially the 45mm model........but they are very well finished

impreza
The new bp ceramic would get my vote, got a noob, it's good but the none decorated movement is a bit old-school.

Had a KW and it's pot luck if it's going to stutter like mad or not, especially the 45mm model........but they are very well finished

Thanks Lagger.

impreza

I know all the TD's are great but who would you recommend purchasing this piece from?

soundman_roo

I think you'll struggle to get a liquid metal po, unless its m2m....

Crpo wise, the bp and noob are both good bets! I've had both, prefer the noob. But i hear the noob CrPO is limited stock, some people are struggling to find them.

The V6 has the miyota stuttery movement, but better decoration......

Now, here's the exciting bit, I believe that the latest BP offering has great decoration on the movement, but its an a2824, so no stutter! Haven't seen any reviews yet, but if the previous gen is anything to go by then it should be a nice wee watch!

impreza

Thanks for the info soundman_roo, that pretty much confirms BP as the right choice. Thanks for all the help guys, i will post pics as soon as i get it.

Jimuc

Just picked up a noob ceramic from Mary. It's probably the best rep I have bought. The model I opted for was the 45mm, braclet and bezel are simply superb. Also looking for the LMPO no TD have them in stock so it's a hit or miss with M2M.

The reviews on the BP are really positive also. Post some pics once you get it.

Either option you will not be dissapointed.

impreza
Just picked up a noob ceramic from Mary. It's probably the best rep I have bought. The model I opted for was the 45mm, braclet and bezel are simply superb. Also looking for the LMPO no TD have them in stock so it's a hit or miss with M2M.

The reviews on the BP are really positive also. Post some pics once you get it.

Either option you will not be dissapointed.

Thanks for the advice Jimuc. Good to hear from someone that recently dealt with Mary. Im reading alot of good things about her.

impreza

Crpo wise, the bp and noob are both good bets! I've had both, prefer the noob. But i hear the noob CrPO is limited stock, some people are struggling to find them.

Now, here's the exciting bit, I believe that the latest BP offering has great decoration on the movement, but its an a2824, so no stutter! Haven't seen any reviews yet, but if the previous gen is anything to go by then it should be a nice wee watch!

I see trusty has a Noob version with the asian 2824 movement. What do you think about it?

http://www.trustytime01.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=15067

Omeg@007

I got my PO 007 Skyfall 42mm from KW by TD Mary, and the watch is just Awesome!!!

Very close to Gen IMO...

soundman_roo

I see trusty has a Noob version with the asian 2824 movement. What do you think about it?

http://www.trustytim...oducts_id=15067

Thats what i have now, but with the silver numbers, and it's amazing.... only thing that lets it down is the decoration on the movement.... but no one sees that anyway!

This would be my recommendation.....

Here's mine!

29475701525_84951712f4_b.jpg

impreza

Beautiful piece soundman_roo and for $60 less than the BP. The movement decoration wouldn't bother me to much either.

Left Coast Guy

The miyota V6 version is my favorite and I own a noob LMPO (and two other POs).....and mine doesn't stutter at all....just saying....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nunu78

Just want to know if the latest BP with deco plates has the same kind of a raised date wheel like Noob or not.

Wolf359

The Noob Pumpkin 45.5 CrPo is completely sold the fuck out. No dealer can seem to get one new, so if pumpkin is your thing, the new BP or the Miyota jank are your best choices. Andrew mentioned he has a "JH" factory model, but I've never heard of them. I wonder if a high beat miyo 9215 can fit inside the KW version...Hmmm.