Sign in to follow this  
Andylaw1919

Fake Cartier

lukeas123456

What a fucking tool

tomtom1988

That is fucking horrendous

gavmeister

Buy em all, then claim they aren't real and get a full refund! :)

Omeg@007

Yeeaauukh!...

Are you trying to cheat too!..nasty thinking. if the guy is selling Fakes, then you dont have to be worse shit than him by doing such a trick...

p-ro

The balance wheels...

RichardMiami

Thank you for taking the time to submit this report.

:Whistle:

gavmeister

Yeeaauukh!...

Are you trying to cheat too!..nasty thinking. if the guy is selling Fakes, then you dont have to be worse shit than him by doing such a trick...

I think you have your priorities all screwed up again....

Here's an interesting thought for you [email protected] with a bent towards dishonesty will assume that other people behave the same way that they do. Now the e-bay rules are simple. If someone sells you goods that are not as described, the purchaser can get a full refund and the seller pays the costs of shipping the items back. No-one said anything about keeping the product...but clearly you would try.

Omeg@007

Yeeaauukh!...

Here's an interesting thought for you [email protected] with a bent towards dishonesty will assume that other people behave the same way that they do. Now the e-bay rules are simple. If someone sells you goods that are not as described, the purchaser can get a full refund and the seller pays the costs of shipping the items back. No-one said anything about keeping the product...but clearly you would try.

The problem with you guys are looking from one angle...anyway, what every you thing ...it is up to you :)...

Afterall this was my opinion and i dont know why you related to previous matter ( sad brain u are )...

Anyway, have a great day

gavmeister

Yeeaauukh!...

The problem with you guys are looking from one angle...anyway, what every you thing ...it is up to you :)...

Afterall this was my opinion and i dont know why you related to previous matter ( sad brain u are )...

Anyway, have a great day

You are clearly delusional...I did not relate to any previous matter other than the thread before you. Further, I was'nt the "sad brain" who felt it necessary to give his inconsequential and baseless opinion using the words "cheat", "nasty" and "worse than a guy selling fakes". It's time you took a look in the mirror and tried to fit in with the community instead of acting like a petulant prat.

Omeg@007

Yeeaauukh!...

Anyway, have a great day

You are clearly delusional...I did not relate to any previous matter other than the thread before you. Further, I was'nt the "sad brain" who felt it necessary to give his inconsequential and baseless opinion using the words "cheat", "nasty" and "worse than a guy selling fakes". It's time you took a look in the mirror and tried to fit in with the community instead of acting like a petulant prat.

Anyway, dont destroy this thread with nonsense bla bla...want to be a hero make another thread..lool

gavmeister

I have concluded that you have the attention span of a hamster, in fact that's probably insulting towards a hamster.

Here is the start of your thread crapping on a thread that was quite harmonious until you arrived..

Your very one-sided opinion that you put forward...

See, you've forgotten already. Are you 14?

Anyway, dont destroy this thread with nonsense bla bla...want to be a hero make another thread..lool

Now be a man and admit once again that you were wrong...here's a refresher for you....

I am wrong.

Who's angry? It will take more than a bitch like you to raise the ire. I assure you. You are the comic relief but just don't know it. It's kind of why it's funny in the first place I suppose.