Sign in to follow this  
lukeas123456

V7 On Ebay

manfredzaturek

3days left.. plenty of time to fuck the auction :giggle:

ill bid 10,000

I'll put a last second bid of 30,000

How can you win an auction and not pressed to pay? I never made any bids, sorry for the stupid question

gavmeister

So the guy posted pics of his V7 on RWI and then posted those exact pictures on ebay as a gen?!

I didn't see this corrected anywhere here, but the nob who is selling on E-bay STOLE the pictures for his ebay add from a well respected member of RWI. The RWI member has reported this fact to e-bay and ebay have done nothing.

RepGuy

So the guy posted pics of his V7 on RWI and then posted those exact pictures on ebay as a gen?!

I didn't see this corrected anywhere here, but the nob who is selling on E-bay STOLE the pictures for his ebay add from a well respected member of RWI. The RWI member has reported this fact to e-bay and ebay have done nothing.

I see what you're saying. I thought it was the same guy who posted on RWI behind the Ebay sale.

meemai

This does ruin our reputation, for me personally I do not want to sell off my reps but I want to enjoy wearing them.

Question though what do you do when someone askes 'is that real?'

elp

This does ruin our reputation, for me personally I do not want to sell off my reps but I want to enjoy wearing them.

Tell them the truth.

RandomGuy

This thread is awesome. You guys should wear capes!

gavmeister

Tell them the truth.

...or you search the 100's of threads that already discuss this for as many opinions! :jameo:

RepGuy

Tell them the truth.

ELP is right on this. I love the look/feel of my reps, and wear them everywhere I go. With this being said, I have had one coworker ask about my watches, and I let him know they are replicas. It's understandable that not everyone has the money to buy a $11,000 gen watch.

BadPickle

Tell them the truth.

NEVER!!!

elp

Tell them the truth.

NEVER!!!

Ok then, tell them you won it in a game of poker, but as you need the money you'd be happy to sell it for 2k cash.

gavmeister

Tell them the truth.

NEVER!!!

Ok then, tell them you won it in a game of poker, but as you need the money you'd be happy to sell it for 2k cash.

Whaaaaat? Pickled Beetroot gave me that line and told me I was the only student in his class which is why he had to charge me double.....

BadPickle

Tell them the truth.

NEVER!!!

Whaaaaat? Pickled Beetroot gave me that line and told me I was the only student in his class which is why he had to charge me double.....

The first rule about fight club...... ;)

elp

Tell them the truth.

NEVER!!!

...is to walk away from the guy punching himself :D

BadPickle

Tell them the truth.

NEVER!!!

...is to walk away from the guy punching himself :D

:lmao2:

Daffy

There're all sorts of things you can do with that phone number. Sign him up for Nambla. Submit his name as "Shirley" along with the phone number to the American Nazi party as a new member. Set up a 1 minute cyclic job to automate spamming him. Suicide hotline submission at 3AM. (The 5-Oh will come a'-knockin')

Heck, just put the number in a ton of Craigslist Personals ads. In every category, asking for UNUSUAL things...

BadPickle

Damn!! It's gone now and I was the high bidder :cry:

Moondustesp

Good fooking scammer

gavmeister
Damn!! It's gone now and I was the high bidder :cry:

The last product sold to me on ebay that was advertised as genuine but which on arrival was clearly counterfeit was a 'seiko' case and bracelet. Communicating with the seller proved pointless as he wouldn't respond. EBay advused and told me to return the evidence/product to the seller before i would be refunded my purchase price and return postage. This went back and forward for a few days until someone realised that i was insisting that they indemnify me against any legal action brought against me for shipping or exporting counterfeit product myself! I was refunded in full and instructed to destroy the product. Destroyed the 'seiko' branded bracelet (so bad that it hurt my eyes) but the case was pretty decent....so i preserved that to offset my inconveniences!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

freddyfinger

he has even conveniently added his postcode and if you go on maps on the add you can see his address

live1

Yup I've posted his address and postcode on rwi and rg

live1

Just a little update he took both his listings down again.thanks to you guys and the rwi and rg guys that helped. Be aware ebay or gumtree did not pull them he removed them.so they may show another appearance

Edited by live1

Chavezzito

So who on the forums is he or she?

lukeas123456

So who on the forums is he or she?

The photos where stolen I think.

Chavezzito

The photos where stolen I think.

But they came from the forum right? Thought that maybe it was someone on the "inside".