Sign in to follow this  
usoniani

http://www.swisssss.com/

gavmeister

Just in from Swissssssss!! All they needed was my Social security, all my credit cards and my pet hamster for some reason ��

IMG-20161015-WA0017_zpsk5rau7iw.jpeg

Not sure that rehaut is aligned correctly. Case could have done with a polish too. Thickness also looks a bit off..... :lmao:

Thelittleprince

Just in from Swissssssss!! All they needed was my Social security, all my credit cards and my pet hamster for some reason ��

Not sure that rehaut is aligned correctly. Case could have done with a polish too. Thickness also looks a bit off..... :lmao:

Wait a second.... you mean they didn't send me an authentic one like they promised!! So is this second watch that i traded them my house and car for not real either!! They told me its was swissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss made :(

fake_rolex_zpsir0cbxjr.jpg

gavmeister

Wait a second.... you mean they didn't send me an authentic one like they promised!! So is this second watch that i traded them my house and car for not real either!! They told me its was swissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss made :(

fake_rolex_zpsir0cbxjr.jpg

I just bought shares in Swisssss.com so I can confirm that Rolex looks completely legit! :paddy_gold:

Stupid b@[email protected] them to change "Walt Disney Productions to "Swiss Made".......if you send it back (at your cost) we'll fix that right up for you!

black263

Is that the new Noob? If so, do you have a lume shot?

Thelittleprince

Is that the new Noob? If so, do you have a lume shot?

Its a gen bro! Comes with box, papers and 2 hour warranty! Paid extra for 3 hours

usoniani

You've been a member here for over 6 months and you ask a dumb question like that!

1. Why did you join?

2. What have you been doing?

3. Can you read?

You are right, site is obviously scam, but you can't imagine how much is advertised on Facebook. Do they filter that crap at all?

greg_r

You've been a member here for over 6 months and you ask a dumb question like that!

1. Why did you join?

2. What have you been doing?

3. Can you read?

You are right, site is obviously scam, but you can't imagine how much is advertised on Facebook. Do they filter that crap at all?

FB? Uh... no.

usoniani

I didn't order anything from there, I am just wandering how they can be advertised on so popular network as it is Facebook. Does FB check that stuff, it was paid add not just simple profile.

Edited by usoniani

Robin195959
I didn't join I just wandering how they can be advertised on so popular networ ad it is Facebook.

The unabbreviated question was why did you join HERE and ignore all the great advice. .

Thelittleprince
I didn't join I just wandering how they can be advertised on so popular networ ad it is Facebook.

The unabbreviated question was why did you join HERE and ignore all the great advice. .

Because nothing here is swissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss made i assume is why he ignored everything

Omeg@007

Social Media is the best way to rip you!...dont believe if someone has Social media with many hits and top ranks...Stick to what we have here in TD Section...

i can tell you: i have a translucent flower with ceramic paper and titanium leave...will you believe?