Sign in to follow this  
MAJ75

MAJ75's First Year - The Collection So Far (UPDATED Jan 2017)

Sakurai

Wow, what a truly remarkable collection - thanks for sharing!

thorn697

Very nice collection of watches and straps. Your combinations are very tasteful.

Are you trying to stay in one box? What are you looking at next?

MAJ75

fine collection and great write up and photos...inspired me to try and get mine done although not quite in the same league as this...top bombing squire!

Cheers mate, would love to see your collection.

Pre-Daytona is a stunner

Sure is mate, I don't wear it enough.

Wow, what a truly remarkable collection - thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the kind words, my pleasure.

Very nice collection of watches and straps. Your combinations are very tasteful.

Are you trying to stay in one box? What are you looking at next?

Appreciated thank you.

I recently sold 4 to try to get back to one box & I may well sell two to make way for the next two reps which will be the latest version of the Tudor Black Bay Red & an IWC 3714.

GenTLe

That silver/white dial preDaytona is amazing...

Robin195959

Great taste buddy. The three gens are gorgeous.

MAJ75

That silver/white dial preDaytona is amazing...

Thanks mate, sure is a fine looker.....

Great taste buddy. The three gens are gorgeous.

Thank you Sir......now lets see your collection!!

nuvolablue

Lovely collection mate. Would love to see some of these lovely pieces come up on M2m sale soon. Particularly love the Navitimer. And the Space Dweller..... Looks like you discovered that particular (sterling) member only days before I did! Otherwise I might have nabbed it from him before

you!

Sent from my X6pro using Tapatalk

S.Corbeil

Excellent photography and well-thought collection!

Care to let us know what strap is used on the Speedmaster?

MAJ75

Lovely collection mate. Would love to see some of these lovely pieces come up on M2m sale soon. Particularly love the Navitimer. And the Space Dweller..... Looks like you discovered that particular (sterling) member only days before I did! Otherwise I might have nabbed it from him before

you!

Sent from my X6pro using Tapatalk

Thank you my friend, probably two to three on the block relatively soon. It will be hard to move any of that box on though beacuse I'm really fond of them all.

It seems silly keeping more than the 7-8 I wear in regular rotation.

Excellent photography and well-thought collection!

Care to let us know what strap is used on the Speedmaster?

Many thanks for the kind words mate.

I trawled Google images looking at straps people had used on Speedies & I liked the dark brown leather combo with the watch head. I don't wear it as part of the normal rotation so it wasn't worth spending alot (oh & I did have some money on an Amazon gift card). Anyway it is the 19mm version of the one linked below, it is extremely good quality for the price padded calf, well finished:

https://www.amazon.c...sd_bhz_bw_c_x_7

ellistyle1

That is a nice set of watches. Good work!

S.Corbeil

Many thanks for the kind words mate.

I trawled Google images looking at straps people had used on Speedies & I liked the dark brown leather combo with the watch head. I don't wear it as part of the normal rotation so it wasn't worth spending alot (oh & I did have some money on an Amazon gift card). Anyway it is the 19mm version of the one linked below, it is extremely good quality for the price padded calf, well finished:

https://www.amazon.c...sd_bhz_bw_c_x_7

Thanks for the link. Speedies look right at home on dark brown (rough) leather. It saddens me that your Speedie isn't part of your regular rotation, though you have some mighty fine watches - I would have a hard tome choosing one in the morning!

Edited by S.Corbeil

RolexKnox

Incredible brother...you have definitely set the bar high. For a newbie on his first rep, I have spent hours making lists but am slow to make purchases. Amazing that you've amassed a very respectable collection in such a short period of time. Enjoy them!

Edited by RolexKnox

MAJ75

Incredible brother...you have definitely set the bar high. For a newbie on his first rep, I have spent hours making lists but am slow to make purchases. Amazing that you've amassed a very respectable collection in such a short period of time. Enjoy them!

Many thanks for the kind words. I researched all of my purchases heavily too (part of the fun).

My collection has had several outgoings & some more incomings in the short time since I originally posted this thread.

Desperately trying to keep to 12................

purger72

Beautiful collection, not bad for first year. My favorite from your collection are Heuer and Rolex pre Daytona. Absolutely beautiful pieces.

MAJ75

Beautiful collection, not bad for first year. My favorite from your collection are Heuer and Rolex pre Daytona. Absolutely beautiful pieces.

Appreciate the sentiments mate, thank you. The Heuer is the jewel in the crown.

RolexKnox

Many thanks for the kind words. I researched all of my purchases heavily too (part of the fun).

My collection has had several outgoings & some more incomings in the short time since I originally posted this thread.

Bro, I'm having a hard time eliminating to get below 30 on my list. The watch world has produced some fantastic pieces and I tend to look for the quintessential of each brand, save Rolex and Panerai. I'm have a good 6 PAMs and at least 8 Rollie's that I cannot mark off the list. But, it doesn't get expensive until you pull the trigger so for now I'll keep making lists and pick one at a time when funds allow.

RUSH2112

Really impressive pieces.

MAJ75

Bro, I'm having a hard time eliminating to get below 30 on my list. The watch world has produced some fantastic pieces and I tend to look for the quintessential of each brand, save Rolex and Panerai. I'm have a good 6 PAMs and at least 8 Rollie's that I cannot mark off the list. But, it doesn't get expensive until you pull the trigger so for now I'll keep making lists and pick one at a time when funds allow.

I know many members have 30,40, 50 & upwards. My current mindset is that I want to keep it manageable to maintain proper regular rotation.

I actually don't have a wants list that is bigger than 5.

Really impressive pieces.

Cheers mate, its been great fun so far.

MAJ75

I had a little flurry of activity towards the end of last year, so I have updated my original post to include the new arrivals.

I expect this year to be quieter rep wise (though I have one enroute currently), M2M may prove difficult to resist.

My main plan is to pick up a Classic Navitimer 806 & a gen Speedy Pro,

BM284

Thanks for sharing - that's an amazing collection. I thoroughly enjoyed looking and reading (revisit for the first part) the update. My personal favourites are the spacedweller and the Heuer chrono! Wear in the best of health mate :)

fatarms

That 1680 is awesome.

Cubic Hare

Great collection you have there. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

PBTMN

Stunning... No words for the Space-Dweller!!!! What I enjoy the most from your collection is that, despite of having similar models, you have known how to manage it to combine multiples references creating a small perfect universe.

AAA+++ 1:1 Collection !!

:salute:

SPACE1.jpg

LV09.jpg

HEUER3.jpg

669411.jpg

housin

And I thougt my „collection“ of 4 replica watches that I bought in thailand was a collection, very nice watches you have.