Watchmaster2016

Where to buy the BEST Rolex Replica

Daffy

I'm in a good mood today. So I'll proffer this advice. It is generally perceived that the Regmariner is the best value for money Sub you can buy. The Noob V(latest) is regarded as the best quality from a factory, and is "better" than the Regmariner, but considerably more expensive. (In my opinion, the extra quality doesn't justify the extra price, as everyone will assume your Rolex is a Fake, regardless of quality.) Top of the range (for almost double the Noobs price) are BK and TC. BK takes the latest Noob, and upgrades it. TC offers special builds. You need to look at their forum pages to see their particular offerings, as they tend to offer different models in the Rolex range.

As to where to buy these from, best you do your own research into which dealer can supply them. (Hint? Have a look at the new member information) There may even be a clue in my sig below.

Reg = Narikaa, since no one seems to have mentioned that. Look in the Trusted Dealer section.

And you really SHOULD read what everyone linked to. Having knowledge of what you are looking at is the best way to proceed, in any endeavour.

RepGuy

I've heard Craigslist has some AAA 1:1 quality reps, and at just over $50 It's a steal! :lol:

Watchmaster2016

Have to say thank you again to all people who answerd.

I think you are right and i was a little bit naive.

It seems it is a really good community here, so i think i will stay for a while. :)

First I will follow your hints.

Should i have any question again, i will ask more detailed. :)

Have a good one @ all.

markeym3

For me i always have a look in the replica watches brand by brand section , always seems to be a good write up on a watch your after..

tabuktime

Have to say thank you again to all people who answerd.

I think you are right and i was a little bit naive.

It seems it is a really good community here, so i think i will stay for a while. :)

First I will follow your hints.

Should i have any question again, i will ask more detailed. :)

Have a good one @ all.

^^^^^ This is the right response! I think you'll get on fine here. You've had your wobbly start and I bet you'll be all the better for it.

Very entertaining first effort.

:search:

Daywatch

Nobody mentioned the stuttering seconds hand of the 21j movement, strange.

RUSH2112

We aren't being difficult. We can't answer this for you. Only you know what you expect and what is acceptable. You say you've "read." You haven't been here long enough to have read enough on the subject to pull the trigger. Keep reading and you'll know what you need to know soon.

Xpletiv

"Should you have any question" and you should pause, think, and then do a "search" and read until you're cross eyed.

RUSH2112
"Should you have any question" and you should pause, think, and then do a "search" and read until you're cross eyed.

Reading never hurt anyone

Thelittleprince

IMG-20161015-WA0017_zpsk5rau7iw.jpeg

Got mine off swisssssssssssssss.com check it out, best rolex in the world

LiZnoGouD

Welcome to the world of replicas

p-ro

IMG-20161015-WA0017_zpsk5rau7iw.jpeg

Got mine off swisssssssssssssss.com check it out, best rolex in the world

Finally an answer to the eternal question "who has the best sub"

narikaa

Find the best sub

and turn left

(with apologies to my dear old friend who implanted that in my mind back in '79 when a septic in The Grosvenor House dressed like Rupert the bear asked him how to get to Ox-ford Street. His reply being 'Walk to the end of that fucking cigar and turn left' :lmao: )

LightGeek

should i buy a rolex from each seller and then choose which one i most like?

it must have a reason that some sellers have high prices and some sellers prices are more low. the only reason in my opinion can be the quality.. or better say it should be.

so, why ist it a hard thing to say at this seller you have to pay a lil bit more, but therefor you get the best quality?

that is nothing bad about the other sellers, because i think a lot of people dont wanna spend a lot money and are satified with lower quality.. so every seller has the right to exist..

what ever.. i see, i will read a little bit more through all the topics and get my help by myself.

Yes.

Not always.

That's right.

Good luck!

Luke Warm
Nobody mentioned the stuttering seconds hand of the 21j movement, strange.

Not on a Regmariner it doesn't ;)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Edited by Luke Warm

Mr_B
:popcorn:

Monkey_Business

Hey mate. I did not read through, because I expect you get a lot of flame for this.

I was in your shoes a few months ago, and believe me - You get shot on sight for these things..! Not that I dont get it, I mean.. It's like going to your karate sensei on the first day, asking how to become the ultimate fighter.. or something.. a quick analogy from the top of my head, take it or leave it.

Truth is, many of the watches from the different trusted dealers are the same - However, there are many fallpits.

Want my guide for a perfect replica rolex?

1. Buy the regmariner, or a Noob V6s / V7 submariner in black or green.

2. You dropped that advice? Okay. Generally, all replicas based on the 3135 movement is shit. Do you see the numbers 3135 in a sale post, run. (I am still a noob myself, but I think 2836/2836-2 is a winner)

3. Study the pictures in the ad. In my experience, it is hard to see imperfections on the sales pictures, but trust your gut.

4. Brands like Noob, JF, TC and the "Regmariner" are brands I trust. But remember, stay clear of 3135's!

If you are in doubt about a movement, use the search function on the forums. You will find what you need.

Now, do as the rest of us newcomers. Don't be a dick, stare into the ground and be humble until you feel you breach the threshold that is the unpleasant barrier between noobies and the rest..!

Monkey_Business

Ah, Black263 damn near summed it up. Even the part about being a dick..!