Sign in to follow this  
the_frenchman

Makers will get the new Piaget ?

the_frenchman

As the title says:

Makers will rep this new release from Piaget?

Model Polo S

I really like the look of it, reminds me of a Patek but with a slightly different case shape.

http://m.piaget.com/watches/piaget-polo

Genius

Looks like a retarded nautilus.... Hate it

the_frenchman
Looks like a retarded nautilus.... Hate it

:lmao:

watchcolic

Isnt it weird, even the brands rep each other. It looks like twin sister of nautilus.

the_frenchman
Isnt it weird, even the brands rep each other. It looks like twin sister of nautilus.

Yep , thats the reason i wanted to share this . I saw this the other day on GQ magazine and was surprised how similar this was to the Patek. But because i am so bored of seeing the Nautilus , il prefer to get this , at least a Piaget in my life :lol:

Genius

I don't think homages are a bad thing, got a steinhart rolex homage but with that at least for me the steinhart is actually better than the Rolex it copies and just got a Bulova that is clearly a Cartier homage but it was a fraction of the price of the cartier..... This one I can't abide it's a homage at gen price and it looks like Mr Mackay off southpark with a swolen head

the_frenchman
I don't think homages are a bad thing, got a steinhart rolex homage but with that at least for me the steinhart is actually better than the Rolex it copies and just got a Bulova that is clearly a Cartier homage but it was a fraction of the price of the cartier..... This one I can't abide it's a homage at gen price and it looks like Mr Mackay off southpark with a swolen head

.......Lets say its a mr mackey's homage watch made by Piaget then

:lol:

A9D27CC7-6934-4D05-9E20-50FCA2EEA6B6_zpsgseu15fn.png