Sign in to follow this  
GC

does TC offer a Sub no date 14060?

GC

Long story short, I had a 14060 from 1991, and would love to replace it. I'm familiar with TC and his amazing work on the LN & LV but I wanted to know if he also offers the no date?

Any information would be great before I waste TC'S time.

ShovelnTC

I believe not.

panerai love

i don't think he does. wish he did!

Genius

He doesn't but does sell parts and even has the crystal without cyclops in stock so you could source everything else from TC then get a gen or BP dial to complete the build

Genius

Actually probably cheaper to get him yo build you a Caddell signature without cyclops than buy the parts individual then you can get your watchmaker to swap the dials once you sourced a no date

GC
He doesn't but does sell parts and even has the crystal without cyclops in stock so you could source everything else from TC then get a gen or BP dial to complete the build

I wasn't aware that BP had a decent no date dial, I know the SD4000 is the bee's knees. I'll have to do some research. Although from time to time I have searched for gen no date dials and always came up nill. Thanks for the idea.

solkryssare

I wasn't aware that BP had a decent no date dial, I know the SD4000 is the bee's knees. I'll have to do some research. Although from time to time I have searched for gen no date dials and always came up nill. Thanks for the idea.

Remember that a 14060 is smaller than a 16610.

GC

That's right... it is thinner from crystal to case back right?

bobandshawn

I don't think the 14060 dial will fit a TC????

GC
I don't think the 14060 dial will fit a TC????

I know nothing about the specs regarding gen vs rep components, but I know the dials TC uses are referred to as "HK dials".

In truth I guess my real question was does this HK also produce a no date dial. Sadly it seems not, as I would guess that TC would offer it as a variation.

Oh well

solkryssare

That's right... it is thinner from crystal to case back right?

........................ Sub................. Sub Date

Case Size ........ 39.5mm................ 39.5mm

Case inc Crown . 43.50mm..............43.60mm (difference could be possible to a higher seated tube)

Bezel Diameter... 39.5mm ...............40.00mm

Thickness.......... 12.20mm ..............12.55mm (Sub Date middle case is thicker as is the bezel)

Crystal Diameter..29mm ...................30mm

Visible Dial..........25.5mm..................26.5mm

Lugs.................Holes..................No Holes (since ~2001)

Weight ............ 127 grams .............. 135 grams

Hand length.....................same.......

bobandshawn

I believe the 14060 dial will just fall through the TC rehaut. Someone could make a pretty penny coming up with a dial solution for this one!!!!

B

GC

So after all the research, I decided on a 16600 so the logical decision the BP sd4000. Best out of the box rep of the 16600 they say. Now the wait...