TRANSPORTER

Rolex affionados, I seek your knowledge

TRANSPORTER

Guys, quick question, I, m after a good rep or closest so to speak of a submariner 5512, same model as the king of cool Steve Mcqueen wore. Looking on silix sight (my prefered seller) the closest ive found is in the budget collection and it's rol251, but it hasn't got a riveted bracelet. Anyone point me in the right direction please, cheers guys

fatarms

You've been here for almost 4 years... Either ask silix if she can source one or hit up Marvellous Replica's cartel specials and ask for a rivet bracelet instead. Check M's section for the specials.

richardm1142

Buy something close, then send it to RolexAddict for fettling

NCRich

Terrible advice. You have enough posts to know better.

Nothing in the pictures at Silix is what you want. You want a JK factory (JKF) sub sometimes called a cartel. Closest thing you can find and the best one to mod you can get. Ask Michelle if she can get them and ask her the price. Marvellous replica has these on sale for $100 in 21j, Sead at Supermirrors is $129, and others are higher. Add roughly $75 to their prices for ETA

Believe me, I know. I have them all. This is a 5513 but the 12s are the same just 4 lines of text.

9oxWK7p.jpg?1

Nickfive

Terrible advice. You have enough posts to know better.

Nothing in the pictures at Silix is what you want. You want a JK factory (JKF) sub sometimes called a cartel. Closest thing you can find and the best one to mod you can get. Ask Michelle if she can get them and ask her the price. Marvellous replica has these on sale for $100 in 21j, Sead at Supermirrors is $129, and others are higher. Add roughly $75 to their prices for ETA

Believe me, I know. I have them all. This is a 5513 but the 12s are the same just 4 lines of text.

9oxWK7p.jpg?1

I can vouch for Rich, he knows his stuff :)

TRANSPORTER

Rich huge thanks mate, sorry I haven't replied sooner been away with work, I'll have a look on marvelous replica now, 21j is fine for me especially as the gen wasn't a 288000bph movement.

Cleebeauregard

My 5512 says "Hi!"-- This started life as a "cartel" case with ETA-- Pratt over on RWI did the mods and "vintagizing"-- is that a word?, lol. Sounds dirty. :giggle:

image_zpsy3ofm1jh.jpeg

TRANSPORTER

Lovely piece mate, shame marvelous reps don't accept paypal, might be the deal breaker for me getting one of these beauty's

porschespeedster

HAH.

Mate, PP is a very no-go word around rep-land.

Find a good TD and just give them a standard credit card.

NCRich

Lovely piece mate, shame marvelous reps don't accept paypal, might be the deal breaker for me getting one of these beauty's

All dealers have access to this watch. If you have a dealer you have a relationship with that takes paypal you can get this. The price will vary but you can get it.

TRANSPORTER

NCRich, ill have a word with michelle, she usually comes up trumps for me, many thanks for actually showing me the model that im after, time to start emailing , I know the first reply was email my seller but I like to go around the houses getting info first so for now it's job done cheers guys