Sign in to follow this  
Predator007

Lost package?please help

Predator007

Hello from Slovenia

Or can one had a similar problem?

I bought two watches from Tim. one received within six days, while the other has not yet arrived.

shipped was 26.10. It's been more than twenty days. status is held by customs(GUANGZHOU)

What do you thinks guys?the package is lost?

Best regards

andyboy

Hello

20 days is not a long time in this game. The postal services are very unpredictable.

Best thing you can do just now is keep in contact with Tim.

greg_r

For what it's worth I had a similar situation earlier in the year. Two watches shipped within a week of each other from the same dealer (not Tim, but nevertheles...). The second one arrived within a week. The first one shipped arrived six weeks later. Go figure

As Andy says, keep in contact with Tim, but it's early days yet and the watch could well appear before too long...

Predator007

today I checked the status of the package on 17track and I found with surprise that the package is not anymore in the courrier database. If since yesterday I got info of the status of the package, today I can find nothing. It says the status is not in couriers database...
I am a little confused now.
And no, I didn't write the wrong tracking number as I just refreshed the status info.

Any suggestions, answers are welcome. Thank you for your kind help, guys.

greg_r

tracking isn't always reliable - I really don't have any further advice to give. Keep in touch with Tim.

Foxindebox

As the guys have already said, get in touch with Tim and see what he says.

JSJ

I know it's a worry when stuff doesn't turn up quickly.

Many of us don't check tracking much because it's notoriously unreliable and does weird things quite often. The package will turn up. Most probably.

You've had some good advice from a moderator and separately from the site admin. Unfortunately, this hobby needs patience. Posting here every few minutes won't help.