Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

I spend money for Reps like a drunken sailor....

MadButcher

Folks i spend my money for Reps like a drunken sailor...

600,- this month, 380,- the month before and so on!

This must come to an end!

Somebody give me a good advice to overcome this sweet temptation?

Thx Vintage (hooked for reps) :Drinking2:

Come to an end? Why???

Vintage

Folks i spend my money for Reps like a drunken sailor...

600,- this month, 380,- the month before and so on!

This must come to an end!

Somebody give me a good advice to overcome this sweet temptation?

Thx Vintage (hooked for reps) :Drinking2:

Come to an end? Why???

...because my next car will be a "Yugo" instead of a Volvo if this won't come to an end!

Not Quite Dead

Get a better paying job, sell children, persuade your wife she needs a second job (if she does not have a first job then let her settle in to that before you suggest taking on an additional one), work out which relatives have you in their will and. Hope this helps but it does fade with time as you see the utter insanity of having another version of a watch you already have in most colour schemes available. However that Omega, dribble.

BenjaminButton
Submit yourself to drugs...it might not be quite as healthy, but is is way cheaper...

I'm living, only just, proof that you can spend a thousand times more on drugs than shiny watches. Just say no.

069135f1d252d3294df6da7819260564.gif

Jibuti

...because my next car will be a "Yugo" instead of a Volvo if this won't come to an end!

nothin wrong with Yugo, herez mine FS:

85.000 km

regurarly serviced

2nd owner

1_zps0ymdz4zq.jpg

Kleen™

^ that looks EXACTLY like a car. Only smaller...;)

GekkeHenkie

Start selling some old watches!

RUSH2112

If you were truly drunk you would upgrade to VIP.

purger72

nothin wrong with Yugo, herez mine FS:

85.000 km

regurarly serviced

2nd owner

1_zps0ymdz4zq.jpg

Lol... Yugo...I own two of these back in mid 90's.... we travel way up the technology scale in car industry since......prety much same with reps :P ....there is no escape bro, self control is only way.

For example one rep per two months should be good start....;)

Thelittleprince

Real talk tho, i found a way to reduce your lost. Unfortunately its an addiction you will live with till your grave. I made sure i didn't buy a watch box that could fit more than 12 watches, and made a rule for myself, if something comes in something has to go!

Edited by Thelittleprince

Kleen™
Real talk tho, i found a way to reduce your lost. Unfortunately its an addiction you will live with till your grave. I made sure i didn't buy a watch box that could fit more than 12 watches, and made a rule for myself, if something comes in something has to go!

Good luck with that approach. Been there, done that. Keep finding the 'odd one' in my sock drawer....;)

Thelittleprince

Good luck with that approach. Been there, done that. Keep finding the 'odd one' in my sock drawer....;)

Dont need luck, been working just fine ;) plus 12 watches is more than enough for rotation

Kleen™

Dont need luck, been working just fine ;) plus 12 watches is more than enough for rotation

...then you have a way more efficient memory than I do.

Thelittleprince

Just get bored easily from my watches so i have no problem letting most of them go and replacing them with the new. Probably only have 2 or 3 that i wouldn't let go of out of the 12

elp

Good luck with that approach. Been there, done that. Keep finding the 'odd one' in my sock drawer.... ;)

Just take pictures of your watches :rofl:

Olance

And what are you buying ?

Kleen™

Good luck with that approach. Been there, done that. Keep finding the 'odd one' in my sock drawer.... ;)

Sod off, ya cumplete b'stard...;)

Olance

Agree - lets see pics !!

Kleen™

Agree - lets see pics !!

- and just who the fuck are you...?

Secondly; what makes you think that your very particular flavour of 'agreement' carries any considerable weight whatsoever....;)

NCRich

You guys are amateurs. And who spells flavor with a u?

Kleen™
You guys are amateurs. And who spells flavor with a u?

Mainly people that write english...;)

elp

Sod off, ya cumplete b'stard... ;)

Maybe you don't own any watches and are here under false pretences? :Thinking:

Kleen™

Damn'!

You've cunningly figured me out, Elp...I'm left feeling genuinely ashamed now. Sorry for all the pretend/lies....promise to delete my account asap...

elp

Damn'!

You've cunningly figured me out, Elp...I'm left feeling genuinely ashamed now. Sorry for all the pretend/lies....promise to delete my account asap...

Or is it a double-bluff and the reason you don't post pictures is ....

bc77e1ed74d605a54fe0c6e79a3317f9.jpg

Kleen™

Damn'!

Or is it a double-bluff and the reason you don't post pictures is ....

bc77e1ed74d605a54fe0c6e79a3317f9.jpg

Nah, dude....I'm cunningly exploiting the very boundaries of the even more exquisite advanced tripple-bluff...