Sign in to follow this  
wowsasb

removed but reinstated by the power

YahButWhy

If it was the end of the world people would kill thier neighbor if it meant thier family would survive.

People will do anything depending on how dire the situation is.

If it's "the end of the world," nobody is really going to give a rats rear-end about a watch. Since watches represent a civilization, so to speak, and are near the peak of Maslov's hierarchy, rather than the base. My guess is you wouldn't get much for any watch if it were "the end of the world."

RUSH2112

If you needed money would you pull out a gun and rob people?

deju
If you needed money would you pull out a gun and rob people?

In a heart beat....

:popcorn:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rawbaws

In a dire situation, would you attempt to sell one of your closest reps as real? Pawn it for a fifth of the gens value or something? Of course to do so is morally questionable but under a very specific circumstance, would you?

Morally questionable?

You really think it is questionable? Not out right repugnant fraudulent scum of the earth behavior? Questionable??? Of everything you said that one word speaks the largest volume to me.

Ilikewaches

If it was the end of the world people would kill thier neighbor if it meant thier family would survive.

People will do anything depending on how dire the situation is.

If it's "the end of the world," nobody is really going to give a rats rear-end about a watch. Since watches represent a civilization, so to speak, and are near the peak of Maslov's hierarchy, rather than the base. My guess is you wouldn't get much for any watch if it were "the end of the world."

I think you missed my point. Obviously if it's the end of the world no one will care about your watch and certainly won't care if it's rep or gen.

My point is simply that if ones family is in danger or they find thier family in grave financial ruin, people will do things that go against thier morality.

I don't put anything past anyone is ultimately what I'm getting at.

Xpletiv

All of it, but the one that really got me was "Never? Pretty bold."

James.

TL/DR but commit fraud for a few $k? Ahh no. And anyone who does or even contemplates doing so has more serious issues any thousands of dollars they'd make, could come close to solving.

wowsasb

Obviously this was not the topic to contemplate human nature on. My questions were perhaps a little too suggestive towards my own morality.

"Never? Pretty bold." Was merely a question in regards to knowing oneself and unless you have been in a certain situation you can never truly say one way or another what you might do.

"Morally questionable" I later clarified that I find taking advantage of people morally repugnant.

I think you are looking too deeply into the words I wrote very quickly.

I'm tired of defending myself because this is the internet and everything can go anyway it's perceived. I've certainly drawn a lot of perceptions about myself out of you all.

You've never met me but one more time...I'm not that kind of person....

I'm done posting in this thread now because no matter what I say you will form your own opinions. I've learned from this thread maybe some other people have too so I don't regret posting it since there are no real consequences either.

I'm not a scammer. I've been the victim of scams so merely through empathy I would not scam anyone but also I believe in hard work so Im would not try to take the easy way out. Also since I am rather fortunate, I have no reason to even try to scam someone.

wowsasb

Holy fuck. :facepalm:

Is this a stupid question? I've learned to ask questions even if they're stupid because I might actually learn something

Well if you don't already know the answer to that question on a personal basis, you should spend a whole bunch of time questioning yourself, your morality, and your place in society. IMO, the mere contemplation shows a character flaw.

Well thank you for your opinion. Would you say that buying replicas shows a character flaw? It's contraband after all, we know it's illegal to sell them yet we buy them and support the illegal market?

black263

I'm done posting in this thread now

Well thank you for your opinion. Would you say that buying replicas shows a character flaw? It's contraband after all, we know it's illegal to sell them yet we buy them and support the illegal market?

That didn't last long, did it.

Jibuti

......yeah...just ruining all the fun....

Xpletiv

And "I'm rather fortunate"............stop talking.....

Oh, wait, it's easier if I stop reading.

rawbaws

I'm sure a mod will be along to reinstate original thread..

bearlowry

so bummed bout the whole "end a the world" thing... I got a gen sub inbound & I only paid $350 for it...

JSJ

I'm really glad I didn't read the whole thread

onzenuub

Is this a thread?

BadPickle

:lmao:

Spineless!!!!!!

splke

balls what I miss here apart from pickle ruining my pbr for Mod campaign (well if trump can be el presidente)

BadPickle
balls what I miss here apart from pickle ruining my pbr for Mod campaign (well if trump can be el presidente)

Yeah, I think my minor reprimand from the bossman may have scuppered my chances for this year at least :daffy:

onzenuub

Yeah, I think my minor reprimand from the bossman may have scuppered my chances for this year at least :daffy:

For this century

BadPickle

For this century

Maybe a few whiny PM's to Greg will clear my name

onzenuub

For this century

Certainly to Greg and a few more to Col will help.

splke

mmmm....nah :lmao:

BadPickle

For this century

Pm's sent :lol:

onzenuub

For this century

Pm's sent :lol:

You will be blue soooooon. :P