Sign in to follow this  
kodii

PC Grand Carrera Calibre 36 or Carrera 1887 Date Chrono

kodii

Hello guys,

i am new here in the rep world so if im making a mistake please let me know.

so what i need is if anyone can help me decide between this 2 watches from Perfect Clones as it will be my first Rep:

TG1887-202 Carrera 1887 Date Chrono SS/SS Black A-7750

http://www.pf-818.com/0tg1887-202-carrera-1887-date-chrono-ss-ss-black-a-7750.html

and

TGCA36-10002 Grand Carrera Calibre 36 SS/SS Black A-7750

http://www.pf-818.com/tgca36-10002-grand-carrera-calibre-36-ss-ss-black-a-7750.html

Relative to the best quality in terms of movement, built quality etc witch one is more reliable?

does anyone bought one of this watches from PC? if so what you guys think?

Hope someone can help me on this, i apreciate any opinion, thanks.

anfalas
giphy.gif

GenTLe

Have them both.

At reliability lever they are in pair, with a slight preference for the 1884 due to the fact that the 7750 is stock and not modified to move the minute counter at 3.

Overall the one I prefer is the 1884 because it has a better AR (the GC36 is quite bluish) and is less bold (the GC36 is HEAVY! More than 280g if I'm not wrong).

But the GC36 has the screwdown crown as the gen, while the 1884 has just a pull-out crown (unlike the gen). Not a big deal anyway, as you should keep the rep chrono away from water in any case.

rusty peters

I like door number 1. The other one looks dated already and as mentioned above, reliability will suffer.

RepGuy

There have been a lot of "who's the best" threads today...

Haltec
Have them both.

At reliability lever they are in pair, with a slight preference for the 1884 due to the fact that the 7750 is stock and not modified to move the minute counter at 3.

Overall the one I prefer is the 1884 because it has a better AR (the GC36 is quite bluish) and is less bold (the GC36 is HEAVY! More than 280g if I'm not wrong).

But the GC36 has the screwdown crown as the gen, while the 1884 has just a pull-out crown (unlike the gen). Not a big deal anyway, as you should keep the rep chrono away from water in any case.

Carrera 1887 (GEN) - doesn't have Crown Screw Down feature.

Bluejuz

Definitely the first one!