Sign in to follow this  
CedricWX

2 New Arrivals from Mary

CedricWX

Franck Muller Chrono's A7750's Secs@9 and Secs at 3 (transfer gears are jewelled)

Brilliant service from Mary - as usual. 3 business days to my door.

20161128_193526_zps2pelmdty.jpg

20161128_193536_zps54njuhzr.jpg

And this is my favourites case this week:

20161128_193723_zpsbyq7eh2n.jpg

Olance

"favourites case this week"

How many cased do you have ? :boxedin:

CedricWX

5 cases and the overflow goes in 4 drawers. I know, I don't want to think about the cost.

McJules

beautiful FM's mate!

how do they wear? i always loved the styling but never pulled the trigger on one

Mr_B

5 cases and the overflow goes in 4 drawers. I know, I don't want to think about the cost.

You sir are very unwell :lmao:

elloello

Now that's impressive!! :) lovely FMs

S.Corbeil

beautiful FM's mate!

how do they wear? i always loved the styling but never pulled the trigger on one

I feel the same! Beautiful to look at but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I've got many basis uncovered in my watch box yet before I indulge in a frivolous purchase such as a FM rep.

nunu78

wow, what a collection, wear in health

CedricWX

beautiful FM's mate!

I feel the same! Beautiful to look at but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I've got many basis uncovered in my watch box yet before I indulge in a frivolous purchase such as a FM rep.

Frivolous :) OK! I accept that. You'll come to realise it's all frivolous though, as is any hobby.

NFleischer

Nice reps, looks like you're a fan of FM.

Thelittleprince

Crazy hours is my favorite!! Wear them in good health :)

k3rm87

Loving those FM chrono's mate!

RepGuy

It sounds like you have a rotation for the next few months!

purger72

Beautiful watches mate and nice collection.

5 cases , 4 drawers lol and I thought I was bad...

Question. ..seconds @3 you mentioned is jewled..was that factory done? 29j movement?

S.Corbeil

beautiful FM's mate!

Frivolous :) OK! I accept that. You'll come to realise it's all frivolous though, as is any hobby.

Cedric, I absolutely meant that in a good way (English isn't my main language, so if the term "frivolous" was incorrect in this context, I apologize)!

What I meant is this: my collection misses some obligatory basics (such as a couple Rolex, an IWC Portuguese and/or Big Pilot, an Omega PO, a Speedie, a time-only PAM and maybe a Patek Nautilus, etc.). I should secure these foundations before I go around purchasing "fancy" replicas (Richard Mille, Franck Muller, A. Lange & Sohne, Vacheron, etc.)!

Hope that makes more sense!

Daffy

beautiful FM's mate!

Cedric, I absolutely meant that in a good way (English isn't my main language, so if the term "frivolous" was incorrect in this context, I apologize)!

What I meant is this: my collection misses some obligatory basics (such as a couple Rolex, an IWC Portuguese and/or Big Pilot, an Omega PO, a Speedie, a time-only PAM and maybe a Patek Nautilus, etc.). I should secure these foundations before I go around purchasing "fancy" replicas (Richard Mille, Franck Muller, A. Lange & Sohne, Vacheron, etc.)!

Your English is MUCH better than most people's French (You have better written English than a large majority of US residents...)

RUSH2112

God bless members like Cedric. If my wife ever criticized my hobby I can quickly show her that I'm much closer to sanity than it initially appears.

S.Corbeil

Your English is MUCH better than most people's French (You have better written English than a large majority of US residents...)

Well, thank you!

Edited by S.Corbeil

CedricWX

beautiful FM's mate!

No offence taken :) I see your point. I did exactly that too - started with the basics.

CedricWX

Beautiful watches mate and nice collection.

5 cases , 4 drawers lol and I thought I was bad...

Question. ..seconds @3 you mentioned is jewled..was that factory done? 29j movement?

It was something I read in passing a while back. The movement makers apparently took note of the now famous 'time bomb Daytona secs@six problems' and because they had to also cater for secs@12 and Secs@3 they jeweled the transfer gears, rather than risk the massive drop in sales a second fiasco would have guaranteed. However, we are talking about Asia, and counterfeit goods, so you would be excused for taking that with a pinch of sea salt. Having said that I have not had problems with any of my time bomb Daytona's.

Vintage

Unbenannt.png

Wow, if you ever want so sell the Cartier please give me a pm!

CedricWX

Indeed - but also Patek

Patek_zpsi0hgwgjy.jpg

And Heuer:

Heuer_zpshqfvp7uo.jpg

And bottom Draweur: :) (couldn't resist that)

Drawer_zpslikfelbw.jpg

S.Corbeil

That's a lot of Monaco's!!

NFleischer

Indeed - but also Patek

Patek_zpsi0hgwgjy.jpg

And Heuer:

Heuer_zpshqfvp7uo.jpg

Drawer_zpslikfelbw.jpg

OMG- I think I finally found someone as bad or worse than me ( 120+ watches!)

CedricWX

Indeed - but also Patek

Patek_zpsi0hgwgjy.jpg

And Heuer:

Heuer_zpshqfvp7uo.jpg

Drawer_zpslikfelbw.jpg

OMG- I think I finally found someone as bad or worse than me ( 120+ watches!)

I think you win :) I feel better already, - only 110 for me!

I am definitely going to cut right back to only the best reps, and the 21j Daytonas (in the hope that I finally learn how to freeze the centre seconds)