Sign in to follow this  
Cubic Hare

Another Kickstarter - Undone Urban Chronograph, fully customisable. $175

Cubic Hare

This looks interesting. I have signed up and looking forward to personalising every part of my watch .

A little more info here about the project.

Cheers

Kleen™

Not bad. Not bad at all compared to the usual horrible 'me-too' start-ups seen @ crowd-funding sites... I especially like the retro dials...

Mr_B

I've looked into the other watch they do, it's good that you can literally customise anything about the dial and case back

wowsasb

Thanks to this thread I just signed up to get the 'navi'!

RepGuy

Eh, it looks to be an overpriced quartz watch. While the idea of customizing it is cool, I wouldn't spend $175+ in a no-name quartz brand.

trailboss99

The Killy has caught my eye, very nice retro feel to it. I'm feeling the Navi as well.

Damn it I shouldn't be spending money :facepalm:

Eh, it looks to be an overpriced quartz watch. While the idea of customizing it is cool, I wouldn't spend $175+ in a no-name quartz brand.

Ah, the movement is close to 80 USD bulk price . . .

Nugget001

I also ordered the Killy a couple of days ago

Had a write up on Undone watches on the Microbrand watches group Facebook page

childishthing

Looks very cool, I don't see how you could go wrong at that price point. There's worse quartz watches out there for $200.

Cubic Hare

The Killy has caught my eye, very nice retro feel to it. I'm feeling the Navi as well.

Damn it I shouldn't be spending money :facepalm:

Ah, the movement is close to 80 USD bulk price . . .

I'll make mine a custom version of the "killy"

childishthing

Daniel Wellington makes an overpriced quartz watch - I dislike them almost as much as Brathwait Watches; I'd rather wear Invictas for the rest of my life.

mascot

Pass.

Cubic Hare

anyone else get one? If you do don't forget to share the kickstarter page on facebook and tag 5 friends and they will send you an extra strap with your watch. Not too bad.. Backers now exceed 500 and if they exceed 1000 all backers will also receive a 25% discount voucher with no expiry date.

Cheers

killy_kickstarter_A.png

wowsasb

Changed my mind and went for the customizable option since that seems to be the actual point... Trying to decide whether or not to cancel though becaus even though it is very pretty, not sure how I feel about a quartz. However, if you look at the prices of the Autodromo Prototipo, it makes this look like a steal.

blueradish

That Killy is stunning. Haven't popped the KS cherry yet. May have to dive in on this one.