Sign in to follow this  
franzyldn

hello from a newbie in London

franzyldn

Hello Guys and Forum,

I've been looking around at RWG and different TD's site and now I've completed my first order from Marvellous Replica... great experience and I will post a feedback on the forum as well

I am a watch lover and have already a couple of gen watches in this order: Oris Artelier/ Tag Cal 5 / Longines and my last and favorite one bought last year for Xmas: Tudor chrono heritage blue!

I have been introduced to this "parallel" replica world by a colleague... Shame on him as I am now addicted lol

I felt in love with vintage Rolex recently and obviously even if my Tudor was already expensive the next step to buy a ROLEX vintage owned or new is BIG!!! That's why I decided to buy a rep to see...

All people I've contacted here were very nice and reactive... catch up with you later on feedback about my Rolex 5512 from MR!

thank you all :)

franz

SamsonAusKognito

Welcome mate :wave:

Nice collection you can already call yours. :)

franzyldn

Thank you mate..

I know I know... that's what my wife said to me " WTF again a watch?" Calm down Darling it's a rep...lol

I know that somedays I will have to sell some of them but I can't at the moment :(

splke

welcome lad this is the place to ruin your marriage

madaboutyou

welcome lad this is the place to ruin your marriage

:D :D :D