Sign in to follow this  
Shirin84

Bestreplica.sr needs held for this webside!!

Shirin84

Hi! I'm a new user from Denmark. I'm looking for my first purchase and Want the best quality available.

Hope anyone can help me thanks!

anfalas

Scam site........avoid like the fucking plague!!

Welcome by the way :)

Shirin84

Ha ha thanks..much appreciated :)

Edited by Shirin84

trailboss99

Stick to list of Trusted Dealers on this site and you won't go wrong.

black263

To be fair, the pictures on the website are so good that they could be pictures of the genuine watch and not the crap replica they are selling. OH. wait a minute........

horologer

to be honest, i am in contact with the website.

they replied quite fast, normally within hours.

but i found that it is too good to be true for the watch to be that damn good. but the website is very impressive. i tried emailing the website and the reply is quite instantanous and they mentioned about people trying to slander them. however, i am quite hesitant to pull the trigger as it is not cheap. but if it really claim to be what they are, they it is quite worth it. i mean USD 1,250 for 904L SS, Swiss movement, one to one replacement.

but at the end i somehow couldnt trust and hence did more research. anyone with experience?

RepGuy

but i found that it is too good to be true for the watch to be that damn good. but the website is very impressive. i tried emailing the website and the reply is quite instantanous and they mentioned about people trying to slander them. however, i am quite hesitant to pull the trigger as it is not cheap. but if it really claim to be what they are, they it is quite worth it. i mean USD 1,250 for 904L SS, Swiss movement, one to one replacement.

but at the end i somehow couldnt trust and hence did more research. anyone with experience?

Of course the scammers will tell you that. Follow the advice already provided, and use the Trusted Dealers here. If you choose to ignore that advice, nobody here can help you.

dilip

There are a few of us here with various experiences. But mostly the happy ones are those who went with our TD's and the many subforums mentioning reviews and feedback here. Myself included :) What models are you into?

black263

If you were trying to scam, wouldn't you have an impressive website, and offer 904L SS, with genuine Swiss movements, that no other dealer can obtain. As well as brilliant communications while you reel the sucker in.

Daffy

To be fair, the pictures on the website are so good that they could be pictures of the genuine watch and not the crap replica they are selling. OH. wait a minute........

Would those be craplicas?

black263

Have a look at Trust Pilot https://uk.trustpilo.../bestreplica.sr

However, my favourite review is on Watches by James. This twat is well known for writing fake reviews pointing to his "favourite" watch site, which is also a rip-off merchant. Even he says that bestreplica is crap. https://www.watchesbyjames.cn/site-reviews/bestreplica-sr-review-skeptical-super-expensive-rolex-replicas/

preppyr6

Did I miss something here? What watch are you looking for? If theres a quality rep of it that's still in production, then 95% chance you can source it through here using the TDs or M2M section without concern of being scammed.

I swear, Google should list this forum at the top of any search for rep watches as a public service.

funkylemon

Did I miss something here? What watch are you looking for? If theres a quality rep of it that's still in production, then 95% chance you can source it through here using the TDs or M2M section without concern of being scammed.

I swear, Google should list this forum at the top of any search for rep watches as a public service.

they dont yet?