Sign in to follow this  
Laflame

Questions questions questions!

nunu78

"Wow, I'm against replica clothes and other things but replica watch is fine."

That should be the 1st in Morals of convenience 101.

Laflame
It's fine though only have 1 more question here then ill go. :sh_h:

...and that is EXACTLY the reason why most of us cannot be bothered with yet another leech..sorry, noob.

LOL ''leech'' u are retarded aren't you? Tell me where i should go if i have questions about particular replica watches and other questions? Google? So if say I'd get help with the watch I wanted and then just leave the forums because i wouldn't need it anymore I'm a leech? Hahaha.

T R I G G E R E D ? :bsmeter:

Laflame

"Wow, I'm against replica clothes and other things but replica watch is fine."

That should be the 1st in Morals of convenience 101.

Oh so clothing is equal to watches?

black263

Remember guys, this is in the FF forum. Gotta be gentle.

Laflame

Remember guys, this is in the FF forum. Gotta be gentle.

Gentle? These people are pathetic.

Spoolex

This website is very trusted. Just take a look at the trusted dealers list and their websites and take your pick!

I personally bought my first watch which was a rolex sub v7 from perfect clones/Josh. Also, from what I've read, it's better to go with asian movements. Well mine is a Asian clone 2836-2 automatic movement 25J. Most people say swiss movements are just a bunch of random parts jumbled together which of course is bad because of the different metals and tension.

Hope you find the perfect watch!

And I'm not a veteran rep guy so I can't provide the best info so sorry but good luck mate!

Laflame

Also funny how i said that i don't care about all this other stuff yet everyone has to make a remark and try to be funny. Very sad, it's probably because you can't answer my question but np. I'll go somewhere else and ask.

This website is very trusted. Just take a look at the trusted dealers list and their websites and take your pick!

I personally bought my first watch which was a rolex sub v7 from perfect clones/Josh. Also, from what I've read, it's better to go with asian movements. Well mine is a Asian clone 2836-2 automatic movement 25J. Most people say swiss movements are just a bunch of random parts jumbled together which of course is bad because of the different metals and tension.

Hope you find the perfect watch!

And I'm not a veteran rep guy so I can't provide the best info so sorry but good luck mate!

Thanks man :).

Edited by Laflame

Laflame

>

''I've looked through the watch movements section and it says very little about the 23J movement, ''most are described as 23J power reserve, so could someone maybe in detail explain what the site means by; MOVEMENT: Asian 23J Automatic Movement Decorate to AP Calibre 3120 Movement, 28800vph (does this mean they made it so the movement looks identical to this particular watch?) ''

Since everyone's missing what I'm actually talking about.

black263

>

''I've looked through the watch movements section and it says very little about the 23J movement, ''most are described as 23J power reserve, so could someone maybe in detail explain what the site means by; MOVEMENT: Asian 23J Automatic Movement Decorate to AP Calibre 3120 Movement, 28800vph (does this mean they made it so the movement looks identical to this particular watch?) ''

No, they made it so that it's only 99 miles away from the gen, and not 100. And with a solid case-back, why pay extra for additional work that still isn't close to gen.

Laflame

>

No, they made it so that it's only 99 miles away from the gen, and not 100. And with a solid case-back, why pay extra for additional work that still isn't close to gen.

So basically u'r saying that it's trash? Pay extra for what?

Keep in mind that i really don't care about flaws that only a person with knowledge about AP watches could spot.

Edited by Laflame

RepGuy

Good lord, what a self entitled child. You are free to read the 'new member' posts, which would answer literally every question you have. I understand the desire for immediate answers with today's technology, but every watch, including reps, needs some thought and research put into it before making a purchase. I'll be honest, I bought my first rep back in 2012 with zero research of my own done, and I received a piece of shit as a result. If you're looking for something good, you've got to read through reviews of the piece you want, as well as those aforementioned 'noob 101' posts, or else you might choose a very bad rep.

You come on here asking a host of questions, and then throw a fit and insult members when the answers aren't given to you to your liking. I can say that with that attitude, this hobby isn't for you, and your 'hit and run' approach you mentioned you'll be doing means I'm not going to waste any more time on your questions. Best of luck with your search, but with your attitude, it's going to be rough.

Laflame
Good lord, what a self entitled child. You are free to read the 'new member' posts, which would answer literally every question you have. I understand the desire for immediate answers with today's technology, but every watch, including reps, needs some thought and research put into it before making a purchase. I'll be honest, I bought my first rep back in 2012 with zero research of my own done, and I received a piece of shit as a result. If you're looking for something good, you've got to read through reviews of the piece you want, as well as those aforementioned 'noob 101' posts, or else you might choose a very bad rep.

You come on here asking a host of questions, and then throw a fit and insult members when the answers aren't given to you to your liking. I can say that with that attitude, this hobby isn't for you, and your 'hit and run' approach you mentioned you'll be doing means I'm not going to waste any more time on your questions. Best of luck with your search, but with your attitude, it's going to be rough.

My attitude here is solely because of members coming in here talking trash i tried to be nice as possible but as soon as i see people coming here just to take the piss they can fuck off, i also really don't understand where u get statements from as "This hobby isn't for you" who said i was interested in this as a hobby? Haven't found any reviews either on watches im interested in either so that's the reason im asking about this particular watch x2 now i really also don't understand why you HAVE to reply u could also ignore me if you aren't going to say anything usefull anyway? It gets to the point where its just annoying because i try my best and be nice and get shit on in the noob section. Top quality forum right there hahahahaha.

Laflame

Also saying how i started a fit? Very funny.

BadPickle

My attitude here is solely because of members coming in here talking trash i tried to be nice as possible but as soon as i see people coming here just to take the piss they can fuck off, i also really don't understand where u get statements from as "This hobby isn't for you" who said i was interested in this as a hobby? Haven't found any reviews either on watches im interested in either so that's the reason im asking about this particular watch x2 now i really also don't understand why you HAVE to reply u could also ignore me if you aren't going to say anything usefull anyway? It gets to the point where its just annoying because i try my best and be nice and get shit on in the noob section. Top quality forum right there hahahahaha.

Oh no, did the bad member upset you :cry: diddums!!

Laflame

Getting cucked by a 17 yo get outta here mannn

Pure B

Why don't you go for this one? The ''design'' is out of this world

RLX0099-01-Rolex-Daytona-Rainbow-replica-900x900.jpg

Kleen™

...and that is EXACTLY the reason why most of us cannot be bothered with yet another leech..sorry, noob.

LOL ''leech'' u are retarded aren't you? Tell me where i should go if i have questions about particular replica watches and other questions? Google? So if say I'd get help with the watch I wanted and then just leave the forums because i wouldn't need it anymore I'm a leech? Hahaha.

Your sense of self-entitlement is grandiose...disproportionate..and frankly fucking laughable. I suggest you do a bit of homework/reading...critical thinking...and then fuck right off. Preferably in exact reverse order...;)

Nikosaldente
4610679-4047060909-end-w.jpg

RepGuy

I had the feeling you were a cuck. I also have a fairly good idea about what kind of person,you are from your short number is posts 'mannn'. You're obviously looking for a blinged out watch to impress your 17 year old homies in inner city LA. From you're age and how you talk, nobody will believe you have a real AP on your wrist. You're better off getting something within your budget, like a Wal-Mart watch... At least that will match your shit personality.

Laflame

I had the feeling you were a cuck. I also have a fairly good idea about what kind of person,you are from your short number is posts 'mannn'. You're obviously looking for a blinged out watch to impress your 17 year old homies in inner city LA. From you're age and how you talk, nobody will believe you have a real AP on your wrist. You're better off getting something within your budget, like a Wal-Mart watch... At least that will match your shit personality.

Salty forum members hahaha pathetic people on here love to people who are acually usefull, inner la? Lol funny how i confronted u about the shit u say and respond with a trash assumption of who i am. Pathetic forum of 30/50 year old fucking people getting annoyed by the noob section, then why are u looking at the noob section anyway? You're dumber than i thought gl with you doing you.

Laflame

Your sense of self-entitlement is grandiose...disproportionate..and frankly fucking laughable. I suggest you do a bit of homework/reading...critical thinking...and then fuck right off. Preferably in exact reverse order...;)

U cuck yourself then get mad at me... what?

Laflame

Also funny how all the members get white-knighted in the ''FLAME FREE NOOB SECTION'' says enough about this forum. Pathetic fucks.

Laflame

4610679-4047060909-end-w.jpg

:lostthread:

Realism

Save your money... buy a genuine seiko or orient

RepGuy

Salty forum members hahaha pathetic people on here love to people who are acually usefull, inner la? Lol funny how i confronted u about the shit u say and respond with a trash assumption of who i am. Pathetic forum of 30/50 year old fucking people getting annoyed by the noob section, then why are u looking at the noob section anyway? You're dumber than i thought gl with you doing you.

Don't get what I said wrong, it's not an assumption of who you are, it's a fact I can see from the content of your posts. And just to clarify, not everybody on the forum is as old as you think.. for example, I am 24, and started this hobby right around your age when I was 18. So there's really no excuse for your behavior. Either way, this thread has seem to run its course, and turn into a series of shitposts.