Laflame

Questions questions questions!

andyboy

Fucking Goats

Funny+Goat4.jpg

gthansis
Farm_Help11_zpsnoxfmrga.jpg

myaz

You've been obnoxious but not yet irredeemable. Good fodder for the consumption of this forum. We enjoy that. Carry on.

Sadly, you won't stick around...but consider your last question that was actually answered:

4; Final question is if this would be good for such a low price or is this quality really bad? (movement etc).

Veritable conundrum to answer. The quality is good commensurate to the price, because the price comes from a TD.

The most cursory of searches will show you that quartz movements are good. That aside, what does quality mean for you? Is a $118 watch similar to a $28,000 watch?

Only somewhat. That's why so many have told you to search here to quantify your perception of quality.

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-17%20at%201.46.36%20PM_zpshunmsjtu.pngGood luck and don't flame out.

Laflame

You've been obnoxious but not yet irredeemable. Good fodder for the consumption of this forum. We enjoy that. Carry on.

Sadly, you won't stick around...but consider your last question that was actually answered:

4; Final question is if this would be good for such a low price or is this quality really bad? (movement etc).

Veritable conundrum to answer. The quality is good commensurate to the price, because the price comes from a TD.

The most cursory of searches will show you that quartz movements are good. That aside, what does quality mean for you? Is a $118 watch similar to a $28,000 watch?

Only somewhat. That's why so many have told you to search here to quantify your perception of quality.

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-17%20at%201.46.36%20PM_zpshunmsjtu.pngGood luck and don't flame out.

Ty, I'll look around more about specific stuff for now I'm interested in this one http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_49&product_id=2068

Nikosaldente
lifebuzz-47fa1c9c7c54a82d5084bda10bb0a239-original.gif

onzenuub
giphy.gif

BadPickle
914C2B2B-96FE-41C7-853F-A53DA1E17F2A_zpss3sgmfpo.jpg

onzenuub
giphy.gif

RepGuy

Ty, I'll look around more about specific stuff for now I'm interested in this one http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_49&product_id=2068

This wanker can't be serious

3c379292ed05e298163c151a0827dfa87953a1f2b0eddf2555115646ef24c4e8_zps6jfsedk9.jpg

gthansis

giphy1_zps9yngtajz.gif

Well done Goats!

Edited by gthansis

onzenuub
giphy.gif

myaz

Ty, I'll look around more about specific stuff for now I'm interested in this one http://www.tb-688.co...product_id=2068

Think of the above watch to be the same (except having a few more crystals that will come off in time, they're glued in, not set in) as the one in your original post.

For all practical purposes, the difference between both is they stuck in a different movement.

Do you want a highly reliable quartz with a ticking movement? OR as you state you prefer

Do you want a fairly reliable 23J movement that sweeps like the gen? (vph (vibrations per hour) is the same as bph (beats per hour))

You said most people don't know squat about watches. Therefore, If $238+shipping does not put the hurt on you, get mechanical, if it does, then buy quartz and you won't be disappointed if the mechanical one breaks down.

Read carefully the rules and regulations on the webpages of the different TDs before ordering or you will soon start another fun flame war, and we so enjoy them, when you next complain that something in your order did not go the way you assumed..........And happy BD.

Laflame

Ty, I'll look around more about specific stuff for now I'm interested in this one http://www.tb-688.co...product_id=2068

Think of the above watch to be the same (except having a few more crystals that will come off in time, they're glued in, not set in) as the one in your original post.

For all practical purposes, the difference between both is they stuck in a different movement.

Do you want a highly reliable quartz with a ticking movement? OR as you state you prefer

Do you want a fairly reliable 23J movement that sweeps like the gen? (vph (vibrations per hour) is the same as bph (beats per hour))

You said most people don't know squat about watches. Therefore, If $238+shipping does not put the hurt on you, get mechanical, if it does, then buy quartz and you won't be disappointed if the mechanical one breaks down.

Read carefully the rules and regulations on the webpages of the different TDs before ordering or you will soon start another fun flame war, and we so enjoy them, when you next complain that something in your order did not go the way you assumed..........And happy BD.

I think gluing those back in won't be THAT much of a problem if they would really come off (depends on if i lose them first of all ). I do prefer a mechanical one because it looks much better imo. I just wanted to know if I'm throwing money away on that purchase or not hence my question about the movement if it's decent or not etc. (still not 100% clarified about that). I'll definitely look into ordering, shipping and how all that jazz works.

5 seconds later i notice ''and all that jazz'' in ur profile pic :hehehe:

Edited by Laflame

onzenuub

Nope all the movements you get from China are indecent. They have pube's.

Jibuti

"....They have pube's.....", which OP still does not..... And thanks for goatz, Onze....

onzenuub

"....They have pube's.....", which OP still does not..... And thanks for goatz, Onze....

You're welcome.

BadPickle

This fucking idiot should be banned, if nothing just to protect our dealers. I wouldn't like to imagine what sort of shit this little fucking worm could cause if things don't go his way.

onzenuub

This fucking idiot should be banned, if nothing just to protect our dealers. I wouldn't like to imagine what sort of shit this little fucking worm could cause if things don't go his way.

He would do the same you do. :rofl:

Jibuti

agree, Stu.

He could easily open PP dispute in a secs cos he did not like how package did look at arrival.... Girls stuff, you now...

Laflame

LOL

Man you are all some fucked up people lol enjoy urself on this forum where u can finally be something in life <3<3<3

andyboy

LOL

Man you are all some fucked up people

So you have met Pickledbeetroot :D

BadPickle

LOL

Man you are all some fucked up people

So you have met Pickledbeetroot :D

:hehehe:

childishthing

LOL

Man you are all some fucked up people lol enjoy urself on this forum where u can finally be something in life <3<3<3

shut_the_fuck_up_wallpaper_by_millerone_d3gdpk.jpg

gthansis

Yes People.....Now

6ecb2e7cc4a4202362bcc7e52e95581c1_zpshfatgx1i.jpg

Edited by gthansis

Jibuti

curtains for you, kiddo....