Sign in to follow this  
Treskira

Best out the Box Sub/Day-Date/Datejust?

Treskira

Been searching for a while, and seen the general consensus that the TC Sub V6 is very accurate to Gen with minimal flaws. However, unsure if any models that have been recently released are more accurate. In regards to Datejust/Day-date, ive heard of most watches being inaccurate, supposedly not even comparable to Gen? Could someone point some directions, before i purchase my first replica watch?

Thanks in advance.

greg_r

Not a review. Moved to General Discussion.

WatchaholicMallorca

Been searching for a while, and seen the general consensus that the TC Sub V6 is very accurate to Gen with minimal flaws. However, unsure if any models that have been recently released are more accurate. In regards to Datejust/Day-date, ive heard of most watches being inaccurate, supposedly not even comparable to Gen? Could someone point some directions, before i purchase my first replica watch?

Thanks in advance.

Best quality daydate is the daydate 40 by BP, Gold reps will always be off from the gen due to the weight, but take out the slightly off day wheel and they are great reps.

But not a patch on the TC sub

RUSH2112

Who makes the best sub? Is the holy grail-esque question that we all are preoccupied with.

lego67

Thanks in advance.

The TC sub is not a 'factory' release ..it is a modded factory base to get you the closest while not going over $800 ,,, "ive heard of most watches being inaccurate, supposedly not even comparable to Gen?' ..heard from whom ? .. look at some comparisons on here, I am pretty newb to Rolex and have to seriously look for exactly what the differences are between them ... and thats trying to spot the difference .. so unless your hanging with Gen Rolex crowd whom spend time comparing there watches you will be ok ... factory noob v7 will certainly pass for most in my lowly opinion ..

http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=39_115&product_id=2034

Want a 1:1 then just buy a gen 1 ...

Rolexl0ver

Noob or JF factory, best "out of the box".

ImNotFatlmFluffy

Does anyone know if there is a good replica of the Avenger II Sea Wolf, because that is a much more interesting watch than the sub.

Thanks in advance.

tripdog123

Does anyone know if there is a good replica of the Avenger II Sea Wolf, because that is a much more interesting watch than the sub.

Thanks in advance.

No.

ImNotFatlmFluffy

Thanks in advance.

No.

No, you don´t know if there is a good replica of the Avenger II Sea Wolf?

Or no, there isn´t a good replica of the Avenger II Sea Wolf?

I need more detaill please.

Much appreciated.

anfalas

Thanks in advance.

No.

No, you don´t know if there is a good replica of the Avenger II Sea Wolf?

Or no, there isn´t a good replica of the Avenger II Sea Wolf?

I need more detaill please.

Much appreciated.

Stay off the drink man ffs ;)

lego67

Thanks in advance.

No.

No ...

9-7-0638b-1_1.jpg