Sign in to follow this  
gthansis

Review long Overdue

gthansis

Hi All

This review should be here from past May but family matters kept me most occupied.(Missed the London GTG as well.....:-(

so now its time to pass my experience from a first buy after I joined the forum and Kuvarsit in particular.

I will not go into transaction details since the communication with Amanda was silk and swift. A couple of mails back and forth for the details ,payment by WU and QP arrived a couple of days after. Opted for the registered package receive and to my surprise the package arrived close to 12 days from China which is a new record for me.

As someone who has done purchases mainly from Ali and low lvl reps I have learned the waiting game quite well and followed the cardinal rule. And the most important rule that any first buyer has to follow is very simple. Patience patience and patience....And if the watch arrives fucked up then more patience and involve a mod prior to all. Nothing better to know where to find TRUSTED dealers.

This is a beautiful hobby and the forum people are great .Looking forward to great experiences whether it involves watches goats hamsters and other stuff :giggle:

With no further ado.......

picmonkey_image2_zpsiefdpzcn.jpg

picmonkey_image3_zpstgbykfev.jpg

picmonkey_image0_zps9zlxyqhv.jpg

picmonkey_image6_zpsype6lacv.jpg

picmonkey_image3_zpstgbykfev.jpg

picmonkey_image8_zpshjzxurs9.jpg

picmonkey_image7_zpsgz1pvkdm.jpg

jimolly

Nice, got one myself from Toro just recently, did you go ZF or KW?

gthansis

None....This was on sale from Kuvarsit close to 190 usd if my memory serves me well. Its not on the high end since this was a buy to see how the transaction will flow mainly.Has transparent caseback but quality its great

Edited by gthansis